Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE English Blonde - Preston (Also works in Manchester & Leeds)  (Read 1738 times)

19 review(s) for GFEnglishblonde (9 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've seen this girl 3 times now for 2 x 30 minutes and a 15 minute lunchtime quickie and her service has been good, 1st punt was my last of 2016 and the most recent about a week ago, she uses well known hotels when in Preston.

She tends to move around between Preston, Manchester and Leeds and puts a "Tour" notice on her profile along with the available today and a phone number when she is working.
I initially sent her an e-mail late last year which went unread until after her tour finished, perhaps she gets booked so doesn't need to check them or perhaps her organisation isn't the best.
All subsequent contact has been made via text which she does respond to quite quickly so probably the best way to get hold of her, she calls herself "Kenzie" and replies to texts using a different number for some reason, as she hasn't vetted people via AW I can only assume she uses 1 number for enquiries and another for actual bookings to save confusion.

She looks to have recently updated her photos but the previous ones were a good reflection of what you get and the 1 main profile photo is accurate, PG didn't have anything that wasn't on the main profile so save your money, no face photo but I wasn't disappointed.

She has a cracking body with no tattoos, natural smallish tits, pierced belly button, great little arse on her which is a sight to behold in doggy.
On all 3 visits she has been happy to provide plenty of DFK despite me wondering if my breath wasn't the best on a couple of these due to eating and drinking a load of rubbish a few days before the punts.

OWO is an extra £10 but worth it in my opinion and her BJ is good, she does use a wipe before sucking you which I don't have an issue with and it's a quick wipe rather than using loads of wipes for 5 minutes though i'm always showered before travelling to a punt so clean to begin with.
She asks how you want sex / positions so the more adventurous should be kept happy however i'm more than happy with mish / legs over shoulders / doggy and prone bone all of which she is fine with, have to say doggy gives a great view of her arse and prone bone is good while DFK'ing her to finish off.
She does tend to say "Naughty Boy" quite a lot while being fucked, think another review also refers to this, it's enough to pick up on but wasn't enough to become annoying in 30 minutes though after an hour it may start to grate.
I've given her oral on all 3 occasions including 69 and she has always tasted clean and fresh plus she is always well shaved down below and is happy to take fingers which is always a plus for me. Flavoured lube is used before sex which is fine as it also tastes good if you decide to go down on her between positions as I have.

No anal or CIM listed on her profile, I have asked her whether these are in fact on offer however they weren't, facial is on her likes and I asked about this the last time I saw her but was told she doesn't offer this which was a disappointment however YMMV.
She did however suggest that I could cum on her tits which I have done twice now and no extra has been charged, on both occasions she has then jumped in the shower and had a proper wash rather than just a quick rinse off.

The lack of anal / CIM may put some off but i'm happy to keep seeing her when she tours Preston as she does offer DFK better than most and her price is reasonable even with the £10 extra for OWO

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

I'd like to second this review.

I did actually do a negative review a good while ago when she stood me up (and so obviously that still stands, pun unintended) but I have seen her subsequently and my experience was similar to Blackpool Rock's.

I would do a review but she's in Manchester for such short periods of time, I've not been able to see her for ages. Her tour dates are announced at extremely short notice and are often misleading - as she usually arrives very late on the first day and leaves very early on the last. Often she's barely there for more than a day, if that.

It beggars belief how many bloody working girls (some good ones too) stay in fucking Preston. It's an insignificant shithole with a small population, most of whom are piss poor.  Move to a proper city!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 02:46:32 pm by NigelF »

Orgasmatron76

I was thinking about seeing this girl but read on another thread that there is some suspicion that she may be 10 years or so older than she states, any truth in this?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Agreed her tour dates do seem to be short notice and i've also learned that if she puts the dates down as the 1st - 4th then she is realistically only available on the 2nd & 3rd

Wish more decent girls would stay in Preston as I normally do the round trip to Manchester due to the lack of talent especially in Blackpool, they must draw enough punters in from the surrounding area and it's also a main rail link so good for girls and punters alike.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I was thinking about seeing this girl but read on another thread that there is some suspicion that she may be 10 years or so older than she states, any truth in this?
Nah her stated age is 23 and i'd say about right within a couple of years, deffo not nudging 30

Orgasmatron76

Offline reddevil93

Yeah seen her in Preston few months ago, great lass and she's not older than 24-25 imho. Don't really like to see pimps being around and unfortunately I have met him on my way up and for that reason I wouldn't go again.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah seen her in Preston few months ago, great lass and she's not older than 24-25 imho. Don't really like to see pimps being around and unfortunately I have met him on my way up and for that reason I wouldn't go again.
How do you know the guy you saw was her pimp, could it not have been another hotel guest or the last punter leaving?

Offline reddevil93

How do you know the guy you saw was her pimp, could it not have been another hotel guest or the last punter leaving?

When I rang her to let her know that I was there she was with another guy and said to him 'He's here...' and then as I was walking down the corridor I saw him. Don't get me wrong but you know when you see a pimp you can't really miss it, he was a most stereotypical looking one as well.

Offline NigelF

To be fair, I think he might just be her partner and there for her safety. But that is still pretty much the same as her pimp because at the end of the day, I bet he's leeching off her or at the very least, she's contributing more to her child/ren than him (she has no stretch marks for those worried).

Still, if they're married at least she'll be able to shaft him when (and it's when not if) they get divorced. That's something I don't usually say very often!

Offline Blackpool Rock

When I punted her a week or so ago I was sat in my car and she came walking up the road and into the hotel, I recognised her from previous meets however she was on her own.
Perhaps the pimp / BF / OH drives her there then fucks off or come back to collect cash once it's started to build up etc

Offline NigelF

When I punted her a week or so ago I was sat in my car and she came walking up the road and into the hotel, I recognised her from previous meets however she was on her own.
Perhaps the pimp / BF / OH drives her there then fucks off or come back to collect cash once it's started to build up etc

Yes, I should point out I've never seen or heard him. Neither did she say there was someone with her. What I said was just based on conversation with her.

Offline SalfordSam

Ive also seen her, when she was in Salford Quays hotel.  She was an excellent value for money punt to be fair to her.  Absolutely fantastic body on her.  Covered oral which was excellent, I returned the favour and she was clean and she definitely came calling me a naughty boy as has been reported by others.  Energetic shag then.  I had a good time anyway!