Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Starlightsugar22 - Sheffield (Birthday Puntathon Part 3)  (Read 2690 times)

13 review(s) for starlightsugar22 (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decided on a visit to Starlightsugar (Erica) because on paper she is great VFM and has mixed reviews so I decided to see for myself.

Comms were good. First via AW email Monday evening. Followed straight away by a txt reply and arranged from there and AW booking form. Radio silence Tuesday but popped up again Wed morning with confirmation all was OK and address.

Venue Maybe the worst part. Not in a great area of S20, not far too from Crystal Peaks. Small close in a densely populated area with houses and some 1970's flats. All a bit in need of some TLC. Was a bit worried about leaving the car in the immediate area but it is such a rabbit warren of closes I thought I would not find my way back. All was ok but I would think twice about leaving a car at night or a brand new expensive one. Wouldn't stop me going but I would park away in a more main street and walk in, dressed accordingly, nowt too flash.
The flat itself is in a gated area and safe. A little "studenty" and untidy but not too bad and the bedroom, bed, covers etc was clean enough. Just to update from an earlier review, the shower is now working well. Was offered a clean towel from the airing cupboard on arrival and a coffee.

Erica. She is a little plain looking but not unattractive, very little if any make up but that doesn't bother me. Her profile seems very accurate. Size 14 but 5'9" so carries it well with no surplus fat or stomach. Her boobs are by far her best feature 36E stated and easily that. Despite her age (34) there is no sag whatever with nice responsive nipples, they feel great. She does not look her age and I would have believed 27/28 easily. She has a nice, if a little quiet personality. A bit of a perpetual student air about her. She is intelligent, if a little dippy and does like to chat. I don't think she takes well to a too direct approach and would rater be lead slowly to "intimacy" as she likes to call it rather than sex. Don't let that put you off as she does everything with enthusiasm, just how you approach it. I think she likes to be consulted rather than ordered, the result being the same, just you get better service I think.
Into the bedroom after getting a coffee and freshening up  and Erica undressed completely straightaway and hopped on the bed inviting me to join her. Good amount of getting to know you snogging, cuddling and exploration of bodies. There does not seem to be anywhere off limits for her and went about things with enthusiasm and energy. Nipples got quite erect with a little attention and then RO with Erica taking me "in hand". She was very clean and tasted fine, juices flowing nicely. Spent several minutes paying attention between both sets of lips and nips, eventually concentrating on her rather nice, large clit, which was quite open and not hidden away in pussy lip fat like some, until she shuddered and came. Little rest and then it was my turn for the oral treatment as requested. It was good with eye contact but started of a little shallow but good tongue technique. A gentle hand on the back of her head and she went to the full length straight away. Depends what you like but for me it was relaxed and had some breaks but all in all quite as I like it, with the eventual CIM, which was taken well. Unlike some Erica didn't dash straight to the bathroom to spit but waited until I had subsided and relaxed again before going off to the bathroom for the briefest of times. A recuperating cuddle, chat and coffee for some time before another round of oral and 69 again with a long session of lying and chatting after. A bit like a relaxed afternoon session with a girlfriend I suppose. No rush at all and it came to a natural end. Went off for a nice shower, dressed and goodbyes. Car intact, Result!
The appointment was at 2 and I came out at 3.25 and that was £55, which I think was excellent VFM and I will probably return at some stage.
I have had far worse at double the price and as long as you treat Erica with a little patience you will be rewarded with good service I think.

That was the end of my three punt 70th Birthday Puntathon, although the actual day is not for a couple of weeks, so I might have to have another as I really enjoyed my day. It has put a smile on my face far bigger than anything anyone else will come up with and I can spend my Birthday with a big smug bastard grin on my face and only I will know why......... :D

Offline Kendrig

Great birthday treat for yourself CL, the massage in day 2 was a good idea imho, ensure you were ready for more shenanigans the following day.

So you can keep grinning to yourself, when anyone asks did you have a good birthday, you randy bast*rd. Nice one  :P : :D :thumbsup:

Offline cash2spare

Nice one CL, hope I'm still as virile and randy when I reach 70! 
Think I'll have to pop over the hills and shag this lass for £55 it's a no brainer!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
cunninglinguist you are a man of taste. I've had this one on the back burner, reviews are bit too mixed for me, but I'm not going to rule her out totally.

cunninglinguist you are a man of taste. I've had this one on the back burner, reviews are bit too mixed for me, but I'm not going to rule her out totally.
I don't think any WG is for everyone. We all have our preferences. It's one of the beauties of this site, you get to read other peoples experiences and make a judgement. I must admit, from the reviews here l certainly would not have booked at £100 for the hour. Although in the end, like l said, l have paid that for far worse.
And thank you for the compliment Ali. One does like to keep certain standards :lol:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:16:14 am by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline Delfrommem

A cracking end to your expedition!  :hi:

lad to hear her shower is fixed.
Makes the guarantee of hygiene more certain.

'Perpetual student' is a good way of summing her up, that's neither meant in good or bad,  just accurate sense of where she's at on life.

Her reserve is not my bag and this kind of getting to know you process was a bit of a turn off to me as was not the kind of personality that turns me on.

However it's  great that it worked for you and didn't cut into your time. Sounded well worth you trekking to enjoy her crystal peaks  :D

Hope someone will buy me a punterthon for my 70th  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:44:08 am by Delfrommem »

Offline cueball

Happy 70th op... I've enjoyed reading your exploits  :hi:

mediumjoe

That's quite a pre-birthday birthday treat CL .Starlight-  size 14 is larger than I normally go for but judging by her pictures and your description she is just solid, not fat and coupled with a trimmed fanny sounds good to go.  Nice one Joe
 What was she wearing when you arrived by the way ?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:20:47 am by mediumjoe »

Happy 70th op... I've enjoyed reading your exploits  :hi:

Thanks CB

That's quite a pre-birthday birthday treat CL .Starlight-  size 14 is larger than I normally go for but judging by her pictures and your description she is just solid, not fat and coupled with a trimmed fanny sounds good to go.  Nice one Joe
 What was she wearing when you arrived by the way ?

She has to come out to let you in through the security gate to her flat corridor, which is outside so she was wearing a short pink dress and leggings. No bra and you can see straight away her boobs are a sight for sore eyes, gently swaying along. Nothing stopped on long. As soon as she stepped into the bedroom she took it all off. She is really not the sexy undies and stockings kind of girl.......

mediumjoe

overdone

Star's getting lots of feedback - but one she is being stalkered by a guy & there is also a timewaster

Star's getting lots of feedback - but one she is being stalkered by a guy & there is also a timewaster
How about doing the full review you said you would do on her 8 months ago?

overdone

I'm sure I posted one, I'll have to double check unless it didn't save when firefox updated

Offline Delfrommem

Don't know about overdone but over due   :dance:

Offline cash2spare

Saw erica midweek and can only echo what the OP says about her, everything is totally spot on.
Shame she only takes a couple of inches of cock when doing a blow job. I got the impression she was inexperienced in this kind of work but shagged her none the less. Nice girl, nice boobs, shite area but worth the £55.....just.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Saw erica midweek and can only echo what the OP says about her, everything is totally spot on.
Shame she only takes a couple of inches of cock when doing a blow job. I got the impression she was inexperienced in this kind of work but shagged her none the less. Nice girl, nice boobs, shite area but worth the £55.....just.
I saw her realpunting video. Not sure if she is inexperienced or just nervous. The irony is despite her inexperience she is one of the most widely reviewed girls in Sheffield this year.

Offline bozzo63

:hi: erica is as op describes but if your looking for pse she is just a normal or vanilla punt imo and there is no clock watching and no useless excuses  as for the erea and her flat ive been to far worse and paid more £££ for a poor service so fill yer boots lads i filled hers  :D  :drinks: