Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFEnglishblonde - Leeds tour 30 min incall  (Read 1032 times)

19 review(s) for GFEnglishblonde (9 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jindybandy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Firstly i'll say that a Neutral is maybe being a bit harsh and this might be a lower end Positive, but I wasn't left with an overwhelming desire to see her again.

It was Grand National day and I was out in town having put my bets on (no winners this time) and the sun was shining, there were lots of beauties walking around town and it certainly was getting me in the mood, so I thought I'd see who was available. Saw this profile and that Kenzie (as I later found out she calls herself) showing as 'available today'. As I don't always know when I'll have time to myself I had to go for my usual request of seeing if she was available at short notice, so I fired off a text and mulled around town for a bit. Nothing happening response wise and I did think about seeing if there was anyone else I could try, but it had been 45 minutes and I wanted to get home to watch the National. So I headed back to the train station and got on my train. Literally 1 minute before it set off I got a text message from another number introducing herself as Kenzie and that she was GFEnglish blonde (why do they do this with different numbers!). All the text said was that she was working in Leeds on Saturday and Sunday. I took a chance and got off the train and replied to ask if she was free now. Got a message back pretty promptly with a 'yes' and so a few more messages back and forth and we'd arranged a 30 minute booking.

It did mean I'd have to wait another hour though, plus it'd mean I'd miss the National - but I was in need of satisfying an urge and it's hard to make a rational decision in that state so I pressed ahead. It meant I had to ramble around shops I'd already spent the afternoon in, but it wasn't too long a wait and it was a lovely day anyway. I decided to grab a quick Greggs to build up my strength too (got a Chicken Bake - got to keep the old Protein juices flowing!). Kenzie had sent me her current postcode initially and I'd already googled it and knew which hotel she was in. Luckily it was about a 5-10 minute walk from the train station so I angled my rambling walk and took a scenic route towards her. On my way there though I got a message from her saying she was running 10 minutes late and was that ok. I messaged saying it was and that I'd kill a bit more time by wandering. I then slowed my pace and headed towards the hotel.

I got there about 5 minutes before the initial start time and walked around the block to kill some time. It got to 5 past and I thought I'd just drop her a text to say I was outside and waiting for whenever she was ready. 5 minutes went by taking us to the 10 she said she needed. No response. I was feeling a little conspicuous just stood around so I sat on a nearby bench and pretended to read my phone. Another 5 minutes. Still nothing. It eventually got to just before 20 past and I decided to send her a message. I didn't want to sound too pushy though, so I just asked if she was ready yet, then jokingly asked if she was late because she was watching the horse race. About a minute later I just got a message saying 'Sorry'... followed by a 3 digit number. No other information - no 'come on up' or even 'I'm in room xxx'. I assumed it was her room (and not a time!) and headed up, sending a message that I was on my way and to request if a shower would be available.
Now, one thing about this hotel that I knew from visiting a girl there previously was that there is a key-card entry to access the lifts/stairs. But Kenzie never made any mention of this at all. Luckily as I went in another couple were just ahead of me an I just tail-gated off them and came straight through. Don't know what I'd have done if someone hadn't been going in though.

I headed up to her room and as I found her door I sent a quick message to say 'I'm here', just in case that previous message wasn't an invite up, and then I knocked on the door. It opened up and immediately I could see that the curtains were drawn in the room and the light by the entrance to the room was off. It was very dark. I stepped in and Kenzie closed the door behind me and I got a look at her.

She was stood bare chested and just wearing a skimpy pink thong. She has a nice, slim body and had a wonderful tan. Her breasts were natural and looked nice enough, although nothing to shout home about. I spotted straight away as well that her hair at the time was brunette and not blonde like her pics (and username!). Facially, quite nice - although again, nothing stunning. You wouldn't probably give her a second glance in the street, but likewise she still was nice looking. Kind of reminded me of Stacey Solomon actually (in fact, she speaks a bit like her too - just without the Essex accent). Overall I wasn't disappointed with her look, but neither was I blown away. Has a nice body all the same though.

We made our greetings and I handed over the cash. Kenzie went and put it on the table but then immediately did something with her phone. I tried to start the chit chat by thanking her for taking a short notice booking but she didn't hear me at first and I had to repeat myself. I also had to initiate the request to have a shower, and show myself to the bathroom. Although there was only one other door which obviously was the bathroom, would have still been nice to be shown in. Also, because the door-area light wasn't on and the bathroom one wasn't it was pitch black in there. I struggled to find the light switch and used the light on my phone for a second or two before I finally located it. In I went but there were no towels apart from one laid out on the floor as a Mat. I heard Kenzie saying that she was struggling for towels and heard her looking around. I was contemplating using the one on the floor, but decided to ask if she had one then. She came in with a clean fresh towel and handed it over. The bathroom was a typical hotel one; it was clean and there was a few small bottles of complimentary shower gel, but no other toiletries on offer. Also, to say it seemed quite a plush hotel form the outside the bathroom wasn't all that great; the shower nozzle was small and didn't move so I had to get in real close to the wall and the shower curtain looked quite cheap (in fact, during the meet Kenzie mentioned that she'd used this hotel before ages ago and it wasn't as nice as she remembered either - maybe she'll be somewhere else next time). Managed to get a good wash, then dried myself on the normal sized towel (hate when you can't wrap it around your waist to step out in) and came out of the bathroom.

Kenzie was sat at the table and was on her phone. I had to initiate a little conversation by asking how long she was in Leeds. When she realised I was there she did put the phone down and came over to me as we had a brief chat. She was only there for the weekend and had been stuck in the room all day. She came over to me and went straight in for some kissing. Now, you know I like me some kissing  :yahoo: and so does this girl. She came in and it was quite passionate, open-mouthed kissing with some light tongue action. It was good. She seemed to be enjoying it too and I went to kiss her neck and shoulders and she reciprocated and did the same to me. My hands went wandering and started massaging her legs and arse, which was great to grab hold of. I pulled her right leg up and she placed it on the single size bed that was in the room. We kissed some more then I pulled up her left leg and was stood picking her up as we snogged some more, which she seemed to enjoy. I carried her around briefly and moved to the foot of the king size bed that was also in there and lowered her down. I lay on top of her and we continued to kiss. I worked my way down her body, kissing her all over as I went (paying extra attention to her erect nipples as I passed) and got down to her lower regions. I teased her thighs with gentle kisses and licks and moved my way in. I kissed on top of her panties front and she was moaning softly, then I pulled her panties aside and revealed a lovely little pussy.

I started out gently and licked and sucked away and then began to increase my rhythm. She was moaning intently now and then I ran my hands up her body towards her tits......but then when I looked up........I saw that she had a hairy chest with light hair all along above her breast  :scare:   ................. but it was just me. After a second I realised it was just the tips of her brunette hair that must have been dyed and it was laid on her chest. Whew! I did move my hand up and brushed her hair aside, but for the briefest of seconds I did think she had a hairy chest. Strange how the mind works when your tongue is hallway inside a girls pussy  :sarcastic:

I carried on eating her out and she was writhing about in pleasure - so much so that I carried on. I must have been down there for a good 7-8 minutes. Now, as someone who has no confidence around women in the 'real world' I actually do enjoy seeing a WG gain pleasure from something I do. I actually get off getting a girl off (even if sometimes it may be fake) as it makes me feel like I do have some skills. So, even though I was tonguing away for ages, I was enjoying it as much as she was. And she really was. Her dirty talk leaves a bit to be desired though. All she ever managed to say throughout, over and over was 'Naughty boy', but still - was great to hear her moan. Eventually I came up for air and moved my way back up her body, kissing her all over again. We snogged some more and her breathing was heavy. I whispered in her ear to ask if she wanted 69 and she nodded enthusiastically.

I manoeuvred onto the bed and laid down. Kenize slipped out of her thong and then grabbed a rubber from the desk beside us. I was a little disappointed that there would be no oral without, but then she climbed on top of me and sat on my face. Now, this may sound weird, but I don't actually know if she put the rubber on straight away or not. Might have been because I was busy munching away at her I guess! I went to town on her again, and again she was moaning intently. This time though she started to suck me off and that felt wonderful. She can take it fairly deep and does some light face-fucking with her head bobbing up and down intently. I actually wish I'd started just with straight oral on me so I could see her in action, but the 69 was doing the trick. She was getting extremely wet and her pussy was throbbing. Her moans intensified and after a while she had to stop sucking me as she lay her head on my thigh and just started panting heavily. It was actually endearing and made me suck on her even harder. She recovered and got back to sucking me off. After a while I could feel her inner pussy had swollen and I managed to get my lips onto it and sucked hard. This sent her wild and she started sucking me harder too.

Eventually she pulled away from my cock and was sat upright on my face. My hands wandered up her body and my tongue went straight up in side her. She was there for about 30 seconds before she clambered off. As she did, I looked down and saw the rubber on. As I said before, I don't actually know when she put it on - before Oral on me or after; I'm not sure. She could have done it while she was sat upright on my face I guess, although it looked to be covered in saliva so probably not.

She turned to face me and we kissed some more as she lowered herself on. Again, she was panting heavily and she started riding me quite vigorously. She seemed to be really enjoying it, as I was too and she was grinding and riding away with a passion. I sucked on her tits some more and we kissed constantly. Eventually she asked if we wanted to switch to doggy, so we moved around an I eagerly entered her from behind. She was so moist and nice and tight. I slid in and started pounding away at her. It wasn't long before I could feel the end approaching so I increased the rhythm and finally finished in the rubber inside her. A few more final thrusts and I pulled out.

Kenzie got some wipes and handed me one, but then left me to clean myself up and disperse of the rubber in the rubbish bin without her offering to help me along the way (which I always find a more intimate way to finish up). We had a brief chat and she talked about her brief time in Leeds and her Uni stuff. She's pleasant enough but does need a bit of coaxing to respond. I got up and headed back for a shower, using the same towel I had before, and within a few minutes was ready and stepping out. Kenzie was again sat at the table and was again on her phone. I stood there for a sec before breaking the silence by thanking her. She gave a startled turn and said she didn't realise I was there and finished up on her phone then got up to see me off. She did seem to pay a lot of attention to her phone during the meet, but while we were at it she didn't glance at it once (although annoyingly it did vibrate on the desk loudly throughout as she received a few messages). We said our goodbyes with another kiss and hug and off I went, not feeling overly 'spent' but still relatively satisfied on a hot spring afternoon.

So overall, Kenzie isn't someone I'd go out and say 'Hey, go see this girl', but neither I'd say she is someone to avoid. I'd put her in that category of 'Wouldn't go out my way to see again, but if she was free and nothing else of interest I'd visit again'. She's a young student doing this to fund her Uni, and it kind of showed to be honest. She was also a little pre-occupied with her phone.

Her comms weren't always the best in terms of reaching her (I did send her a final thank you text as I headed home that she didn't respond to and she hasn't reciprocated my feedback on AW) but she was relatively clear in messages. Apart from the room number thing. And not telling me about the security pass to get to the lifts.

Looks wise she's nice without being spectacular. She has a nice slim body and don't think anyone would be disappointed with her, but neither will you be bowled over by her appearance. Nice enough girl though, just didn't leave me reliving the experience in my head, so a Neutral from me, but a 'High' Neutral/'Low' Positive.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for an epic read fella.  :D :D

I get where you are coming from with this one.  :hi: :hi:

Having read her previous form I think you were brave taking her on.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 04:01:48 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Jindybandy

Having read her previous form I think you were brave taking her on.

Wasn't much else available tbh so thought I'd give her a go as has mixed reviews. Wasn't a complete write off so can't really complain  :unknown:

Offline Kendrig

JB that was a bit of a novel, thought u may have been a little suspect if you'd read her previous reviews.

When you have the itch :unknown: sometimes the head as the last call.

Offline Jindybandy

JB that was a bit of a novel

Yup - sorry, I knows no other way  :sarcastic:

Offline Kendrig

Don't be sorry fella, everyone has his way of reviewing. Was hoping that she got the winner of the national and wanted to ride you silly afterwards  :D :D

Offline CityTillIDie

Thought it was a brilliant review personally
I prefer as much detail as possible

Nice one! :drinks:

CTID

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thought it was a brilliant review personally
I prefer as much detail as possible

Nice one! :drinks:

CTID

+me.