Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFEnglishblonde - Manchester  (Read 999 times)

19 review(s) for GFEnglishblonde (9 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged to meet her at a Salford Quays hotel, confirmed the night before but on the day she doesn't respond to my calls/messages. I set off anyway but still no luck when I arrive. I make the most of things by popping into the city centre and doing some shopping etc and so a couple of hours after we were due to meet I do get an apology text but also a bullshit excuse that didn't stack up. I tried to rearrange (I literally replied within a minute of her text) but got no response (even to this day). Although all was not lost because before I headed home, I went to Cosmo and had a great punt - with the help of this site and 4G (review to follow).

Bottom line: Read her other reviews to find out what she's like (if you get to see her) but do be aware she is or at least was for me, very disorganised. She's also rather slow or non-existent regarding comms.

Offline NigelF

Can't seem to edit my post now but I'll also add that she's had the cheek to up her prices from £60 to £80 for the half hour. All the previous reviews were done at the lower price point. Having said that it does seem she might be worth it - if you get to see her!

andypunts1

What a shame! I was going to book her for 15 mins and see what she's like, not sure if I'll see her now after what happened with you and also her putting her price up. The price is definitely not worth the risk now  :thumbsdown:

But I tend to never set off to a punt if I get no confirmation on the day, just a rule for me. But I do think that she should've at least sent you a text and let you know about the cancellation earlier.

Offline NigelF

What a shame! I was going to book her for 15 mins and see what she's like, not sure if I'll see her now after what happened with you and also her putting her price up. The price is definitely not worth the risk now  :thumbsdown:

But I tend to never set off to a punt if I get no confirmation on the day, just a rule for me. But I do think that she should've at least sent you a text and let you know about the cancellation earlier.

Couldn't agree more. Cancelling in advance makes a world of difference. I doubt I would have left this review if she had, hell I probably wouldn't have if she only warned me with 5 mins to spare (since I knew the risk when I set off with no reply and I had backup plans anyway). Having said that, her comms are piss poor. I have subsequently tried to see her but she's now stopped replying to my texts. I've also tried calling and did right from beginning but still haven't heard her voice. I am genuinely surprised how she gets any punters at all. And having said all that, I still would probably say if you can get her on the phone and get her to confirm the booking before you set off, you'll probably be all right (based on the other reviews). Then again if she doesn't even put the effort into getting the customers, then why the hell would you think she's bothered about them being satisfied!

I think she was coasting on her good looks before but now with the price hike she's taking piss. Still, that's harsh considering I haven't seen her but then that's her fault!