Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to book a Plan B?  (Read 850 times)

Offline yorkie

I've usually had good luck but the last few times I've been let down by the girl at the last minute. I've read loads on here about 'Plan Bs' and wondered how you approach booking them? I don't want to just book two girls on the off chance because if it goes ahead I'll be labelled a 'timewaster' (something hard to shake off on AW). Do you tell the 2nd girl she is a backup, so she knows it may not go ahead? Do you juat try your luck at a same day booking?
Cheers!

Offline MancSean

My plan b is the phoenix club only had to use it once though this year

kenw1

When I first stated punting I had a plan B, but they were a disaster and a plan A let me down I just put the money towards my next punt.

Offline smiths

I've usually had good luck but the last few times I've been let down by the girl at the last minute. I've read loads on here about 'Plan Bs' and wondered how you approach booking them? I don't want to just book two girls on the off chance because if it goes ahead I'll be labelled a 'timewaster' (something hard to shake off on AW). Do you tell the 2nd girl she is a backup, so she knows it may not go ahead? Do you juat try your luck at a same day booking?
Cheers!

My plan B is a regular who can usually fit me in if I call them after my plan A goes tits up for whatever reason, I certainly don't tell the regular she is a plan B, its not her business and I have no reason to mention it to them. I don't double book WGs as I view that as unfair on the one who doesn't get the business as she might of got another punter in that slot who did turn up.

As to being hard to shake off on A/W, that depends how you choose to punt of course, I am only interested in WGs with phone numbers so they wouldn't know who I have been dealing with and I use and change my punting number on a regular basis.

James999

Just Book under different names and via mobile, if plan A doesn't work out just go to Plan B  :drinks:

Ben4454

Never double book a working girl. It may seem good but when it happens to us it is not.

Have a good regular and have her as a plan B who can be deployed at short notice.

doobes

Usually my backup or plan B (or C) is another WG close by that I feel I can call on short notice if A goes tits up. Rare, but it does happen.

Offline yorkie

Seems a good regular is the way forward then. Which sometimes feels like looking for hen's teeth!

Offline Kerosene

I was all keyed up for a punt this Saturday. As I was going to book it looks as if the WG in question won't be available then. Not sure that I want a plan B, would rather wait for plan A to come good again.

BeesKnees

I use proximity of reliable wg's to the plan A. Some won't be regulars, but if the plan A fails, I can make my way to a plan B who is en route home. The instant you need the plan B, use a travel app to calculate the time it takes to get there and book the time accordingly. You might have to kill time for a bit, but you'll still punt

Offline Jack_soa

Usually my backup or plan B (or C) is another WG close by that I feel I can call on short notice if A goes tits up. Rare, but it does happen.

Thats what I normally do. Get 3 or 4 numbers all fairly close to each other in order of who I want to see, phone each one twice then move down the list if they don't answer, that way if I get there and get cancelled on I can always call another one on the list. If all those dont answer then take the money and save it for next time, better than risking thinking with my dick and having a bad service.