Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Threesome  (Read 1580 times)

Offline MrClive

One thing on my 'bucket list' that I havn't yet managed to do is a threesome with two sexy black girls. This is a huge fantasy of mine.

Does anyone have any recommendations, or has anyone had any good experiences with this?

My requirements are:

SLIM - I don't like big asses.
No more than £200 per half hour
Anywhere in the UK

I would appreciate your input.

Offline SJ772

External Link/Members Only

an hour duo for £200

Whilst I am not the OP, I am having some of that action for myself, thanks for the link :hi:

ATMIV

In her FAQs

"Q. Do you do bareback as a service?   A. No, I have never & will NEVER offer bareback penetrative sex as a service. My health is of the utmost importance to me and I am tested regularly!

Any bareback penetration you may see in my private gallery or videos is with a professional model that has been tested prior to filming and has three months worth of negative STI certificates. The most recent being a same-day test done on the day of shooting."

Oh right!.......That's OK then!!!!!! :dash: :dash:

vinnyadms

In her FAQs

"Q. Do you do bareback as a service?   A. No, I have never & will NEVER offer bareback penetrative sex as a service. My health is of the utmost importance to me and I am tested regularly!

Any bareback penetration you may see in my private gallery or videos is with a professional model that has been tested prior to filming and has three months worth of negative STI certificates. The most recent being a same-day test done on the day of shooting."

Oh right!.......That's OK then!!!!!! :dash: :dash:

I'm sorry but do you honestly think there are WG's out there who don't fuck someone in their lives without a condom????

ATMIV

Nope - it's the bollocks about the barebacking with professionals and STI certificates that I'm commenting on - but I am probably wrong - I am sure it's enforced religiously  :cool:

vinnyadms

expert69man4u

RE - Quote from: ATMIV on Today at 01:02:51 pm

i agree !! < I'm sorry but do you honestly think there are }

a) WG's out there who have NOT  fucked someone in their lives ( BAREBACK ) without use of a condom???

b) Wives / girlfreinds / sexual partners who have not fucked " someone in their lives"  without using  a condom??

All adults includimg WG,S have the right to choose the type of sex (mutually compatible "enjoys" list) they want to have. Punters WG,S have the right to decide what level of " STD risk" they are willing to accept for themselves?

I get tested (free from  STDS every month @ local GUM clinic
( to protect my self )+ reduce STI" transfer risk" to any sexual partners

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 05:18:58 pm by expert69man4u »

fredpunter

External Link/Members Only

an hour duo for £200

But if you do book them make sure they are aware of any tube strikes that may be happening on the day, so they don't end up cancelling your booking when you contact them to confirm.

Offline Silver Birch

Offline SJ772

Wish I had spotted this sooner.

On B1iss profile says availability until 5th Aug  :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+++++++

Balls, I hadn't spotted that, I have next week off and was about to try to setup a meet  :dash:  Not paying £200 an hour just for Star/HTF when you can have the pair of them for the same price.

fredpunter

Well if its any consolation I'd booked them both for today ... i only made the booking yesterday, and when I contacted them at about 2pm to confirm Htf replied they couldn't make it cos there was a tube strike - who'd have guessed there may be one of those? Not sure when they'd have told me if I hadn't contacted them. Don't know if I'm annoyed or just irritated .... the fact is if you expect reliability it seems you will very often be disappointed.

Offline Silver Birch

Not paying £200 an hour just for Star/HTF when you can have the pair of them for the same price.

Having read this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61736.0 perhaps it wouldn't be quite what I am looking for in a MFF.

I can't help wondering if their hearts would really be in it when their individual profile rates are £200/hr each solo, but would only get £100 each duo? Pity not to get the opportunity to try though.

I have seen HTF and thought she was awesome but sadly she's off the scale of my budget now  :cry:

Offline SJ772

Having read this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61736.0 perhaps it wouldn't be quite what I am looking for in a MFF.

I can't help wondering if their hearts would really be in it when their individual profile rates are £200/hr each solo, but would only get £100 each duo? Pity not to get the opportunity to try though.

I have seen HTF and thought she was awesome but sadly she's off the scale of my budget now  :cry:

Hmmm, looking at that review maybe I should book the Duo for an hour to get that off my list, and have an extra hour with just HTF, that (I think) would work out at £300 in total.

Offline Silver Birch

Hmmm, looking at that review maybe I should book the Duo for an hour to get that off my list, and have an extra hour with just HTF, that (I think) would work out at £300 in total.

I can see how you are optimistically calculating the 2nd hour at +£100 but I would be interested to know if you can convince HTF that £300 is the right answer! :P