Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hats off and thank you to Admin  (Read 4591 times)

Tony Montana

I want to add my thanks too.  We don't always see eye-to-eye but that's what discussion forums are for.

While other forums have covered the North West, Yorkshire or MK to some extent,  UKP has given me the opportunity to meet with great girls and avoid the scammers and timewasters in other areas that I frequently visit.

:drinks:

Offline anyfucker

Another vote of thanks to NIK and Admin for this site, now i hardly have any bad punts.

OldAdmin

Below is a message from a fan of the site from a week ago. I used to get way more of these when I had email address showing:

I have been on before, but fuck knows why, as the site is full of low lifes, and the owner is foreign that has asked for help with English.
So why the fuck is it called U.k punting.
I would love to have a set 2 with the owner, and show him who the real man is, and show his shit for brains.
No doubt he is to much of a coward to meet me and hide abroad  behind his computer abroad.
What a total knob he is.

vw

Below is a message from a fan of the site from a week ago. I used to get way more of these when I had email address showing:

Never seen a problem with admins English before.  Can you let the sender know its UK not U.k

Many thanks

Enjoy the set 2 (Is that like a threesome)

Tony Montana

Enjoy the set 2 (Is that like a threesome)

No, it is a game of tennis I think.

Siadwel

'I have been on before, but fuck knows why, as the site is full of low lifes, and the owner is foreign that has asked for help with English.'

Don't know what your reaction was, Admin. Mine would have been, 'So why the fuck did you come back?'.

Offline Boundless

If proof were needed of the success of the site you only have to look at how prossies get hot under the collar when they get slagged off on here.

This may be the site they love to hate but they certainly take notice.

Long may it flourish!

Offline JamesKW

Thanks Admin for your hard work,and also thanks to Nik.

Offline Trevor12

+1

Huge thanks to Admin and Nik for all the selfless work they put in. I lurked for a while before booking my first punt, and I doubt I'd have taken the plunge if it wasn't for this site; and I certainly wouldn't be taking all the safety precautions I learnt here.

yorkshire123

Yes a thank you from me too  :hi:

I also believe that we (members) should do as much as possible to help keep this (free) fantastic source of information flowing smoothly.

(My opinion only of personal rules I try to stick to)

- Keep an eye out for pimps, touts & trouble makers & report them (after a bit of questioning & gentle ribbing  ;)) to admin/NIK
- Try to encourage reviews from lurkers as opposed to demanding they do them.
- Help out if possible by adding links if an OP is unable to do so but point them in the right direction for next time.
- Don't have a hissy fit if your favourite prossie gets a bad review or comment, it just makes you look a cunt.
- Don't rush to do a retrospective positive review just because one of your go to girls is getting some negative comments as white knighting is cuntish.
- If you don't like a thread then try not to comment (I fail on this where bare-backing & street girl threads are concerned)
- Help with suggestions if a question is asked, however I do stop doing so if the requester isn't contributing.
- Enjoy it for what it is because I for one will miss it when its gone.

Offline smiths

Yes thanks to admin and NIK in particular and those early UKP pioneers, redcab, Marmalade, Jacob and others and Steve2 for telling me about UKP in the first place when I returned from my 6 month punting and punting forum break in Feb 2011.

alan given

I also believe that we (members) should do as much as possible to help keep this (free) fantastic source of information flowing smoothly.

- Keep an eye out for pimps, touts & trouble makers & report them (after a bit of questioning & gentle ribbing  ;)) to admin/NIK
- Help out if possible by adding links if an OP is unable to do so but point them in the right direction for next time.
- Don't have a hissy fit if your favourite prossie gets a bad review or comment, it just makes you look a cunt.
- Don't rush to do a retrospective positive review just because one of your go to girls is getting some negative comments as white knighting is cuntish.
- If you don't like a thread then try not to comment (I fail on this where bare-backing & street girl threads are concerned)
- Help with suggestions if a question is asked, however I do stop doing so if the requester isn't contributing.

How right you are :hi: the rules as outlined make a lot of sense :drinks: :drinks:

Offline PaintBrush

Offline NIK

Yes thanks to admin and NIK in particular and those early UKP pioneers, redcab, Marmalade, Jacob and others and Steve2 for telling me about UKP in the first place when I returned from my 6 month punting and punting forum break in Feb 2011.

Thanks mate.  :thumbsup:
Jacob did a lot of valuable work exposing AW scams in the early days. Special mention to Softlad too, an early supporter and moderator who still pops in from time to time.
Thanks also to the entire membership (apart from banned twats! :D) who have made it such an enormous success.  :drinks:

Offline tantric talents

Thanks Admin for your hard work,and also thanks to Nik.
Absolutely +1
And indeed to all the members who contribute to make this such a great site!

Online kefcseries

The deleted posts is at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=36.0

A board showing posts that admin deleted, lots of comedy, abuse and insanity all in once place, deleted posts.

Never noticed this before as I rarely go to the main page, thanks for mentioning it. Just had a quick look in there and indeed, this is the place where madness lies!  :lol:

vw

Never noticed this before as I rarely go to the main page, thanks for mentioning it. Just had a quick look in there and indeed, this is the place where madness lies!  :lol:
At least your in the club !

sandboy

New here so Admin how many anniversaries have you had. Oh always forget the my anniversary so suspect you wont be any different mate

Offline PLeisure

Would like to weigh in again and thank all those who contributed to the Punting Wiki which set me on the right path. Must have read and re-read that until my screen threatened to go into meltdown when I first joined UKP. I often refer to the Wiki, and the general knowledge gleaned off these threads, as my punting university.

Bottoms Up !  :drinks:

Offline LoneWolf2020

yep thanks very much to the lads behind the scenes  :drinks:

greychap

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes excellent work behind the scenes and not only brilliant to find the good and bad punts on here but some posts are beyond funny at times :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Thanks mate.  :thumbsup:
Jacob did a lot of valuable work exposing AW scams in the early days. Special mention to Softlad too, an early supporter and moderator who still pops in from time to time.
Thanks also to the entire membership (apart from banned twats! :D) who have made it such an enormous success.  :drinks:

I thought I had mentioned Softlad but see I didn't so apologies to him and yes he contributed a hell of a lot to, there are also a number of other punters like Phil Atio who i met a number of times at parties but has disappeared who joined in the early days that shared their knowledge and experiences which have been invaluable to some of us. :drinks:

Offline NIK

New here so Admin how many anniversaries have you had. Oh always forget the my anniversary so suspect you wont be any different mate

We will be exactly five years old on, I believe, the 10th which is Monday. A major milestone considering there were many who predicted we wouldn't last five minutes!  :sarcastic:

Offline NIK

We will be exactly five years old on, I believe, the 10th which is Monday. A major milestone considering there were many who predicted we wouldn't last five minutes!  :sarcastic:

Got the date wrong again.  :blush:

Just checked and the first three members were Admin, Jacob and myself on the 16th, quickly followed the next day by the likes of JRC, Marmalade, King Nuts and a number who are no longer with us. Within a few more days amongst current members Steve 2, Jerboa and Matium had joined. And the rest as they say is history!  :drinks: :yahoo:

Offline RedKettle

Agree - typical northern sense!!