Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Average "business" hours for WGs? (Punting late/early?)  (Read 649 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

I normally punt around mid-day into the evening, but sometimes a heavy craving hits me late at midnight, or 1-2 am. I've only punted AW once in those hours and that was with a WG who specifically advertised late hours until 2am. I don't want to be a nuisance with texts if there is almost zero chance of getting a punt at that hour. On the other hand, maybe late hours are common?

So for those who know, any thoughts on what the average business hours are for WGs?

Offline peter purves

I normally punt around mid-day into the evening, but sometimes a heavy craving hits me late at midnight, or 1-2 am. I've only punted AW once in those hours and that was with a WG who specifically advertised late hours until 2am. I don't want to be a nuisance with texts if there is almost zero chance of getting a punt at that hour. On the other hand, maybe late hours are common?

So for those who know, any thoughts on what the average business hours are for WGs?

I think it all depends, for instance in West End there are some 24 hours flat which can be accessed via call cards
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks Peter P. Oh how I wish I lived in London, but unfortunately that is limited to days off.

Doing a bit more research (in mostly East England) I found that hours are sometimes listed elsewhere in the profile, such as the availability tab or interview tab. Of 31 profiles analyzed, a little under half listed their working hours, with the average start time for WGs at 10:30 am and the average end time at 10:30 pm. So for very late night punters this means slim pickings. I have been too busy lately so I will have to work less and/or free up some time during the day or mid-evening. I will also add a working hours query to my generic text.

Also, 4:30 pm should be the mean working time, which interestingly seems to coincide with what I found to be punters' rush hour in Soho. So that should be when the most girls are working, yet also when the most punters are active thus nullifying their availability.

Profiles: 31
No hours listed: 17
Hours listed: 14

9am till 9pm
10 a.m.till 12 p.m.
9am - 7pm
Morning, Midday, Night
10 to midnight
10am to 10pm
After 7pm
10am to midnight
10am to late
10 AM -8PM
11 am - 2 am
11am till late
9am - late
11am until midnight

Offline peter purves

Most of the independents I have seen in London work from 2-11pm (approx a 9hrs day).

Although many WGs advertise as starting in the morning like 10am my experience is that most do not start then.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:34:12 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

imtheman

Many working girls probably tell their boyfriends/family that they work in a pub or clean offices etc. So working hours may well fit in with whatever fictitious job they say they do.

Offline HarryZZ

I usually punt earlier in the day, from 10.00 am, I just hate waiting, the worst thing about it if your the first client is that they’ll only turn their phone on just before they start work, there’s some frustration ringing for the house number at  9.50 only to go straight to voicemail.

Online lewisjones23

average working hours is when they are somehow arsed and by a minor miracle organised enough to be ready and somewhere to work