Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty & co-stirchley - Mya  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Decided to pay Kitty's a visit today. (First visit for me, so can't comment on all the girls there....YET!)

External Link/Members Only

I did ring the night before to see if I could get a feel of the girls that were on. The maid mentioned 6 girls, 5 of which were Italian?? I had my doubts. My thinking being possibly Romanians, and the maid didn't like saying. (Perhaps that's just the cynic in me?)

Anyhow turned up next day. It's on the pershore road in stirchley, opposite wickes. Being on the main road it's not at all discrete. A lot of heavy, slow moving traffic passing. Just hope there was no one passing that knows me. Having said that, once I rang the bell, I was immediately answered.

The maid buzzed me in. Telling me to push the front door. When inside the front door, there's a steel barred gate come door. Like a jail door you might see in a old cowboy movie.

The maid comes to greet me, and requests £10 to get in. Through to a room, where I'm asked for a further £30. Then the maid says she's only got 2 girls available at the moment.

In they walk. Didn't like the look of one, face covered in spots. So chose Mya. A 24 year old, dark skinned beauty. With jet black hair. Very attractive facially, with a great body and nice tits. Stood at around 5ft 7, and was well presented in a little black micro, figure hugging dress.

I enquire as to where she's from. She replied Italy. But again the cynical side of me thinks possibly Romania, and maybe they've all been told to say Italy. But I'm undecided, and don't give a fuck where they're from, so long as they provide a good service.

Follow her upstairs to a tiny seedy room with a single bed in.

Once inside I enquire about kissing. At which point she became very giggly, and started shushing me, but did say £10 extra. Next I enquire about fingering. She didn't understand, her English isn't great. So I made the movements with my hand. When she realised what I was getting at, she again became very giggly, shushing me. That was not available. I did find all the giggling a big turn on.

When on the bed we began kissing. (I'd say it was FK. Not DFK. Nonetheless enjoyable, and there were a few bouts of it throughout). Next she kisses my ears, neck and chest.

On with the jacket for some OW. She then asks me to fuck her mish. I start, but me little head weren't playing ball today. Not her fault. Mine, possibly shagging too much of late, for my age. I need to slow down a tad.

Anyhow she tries to get him hard again manually, then on with a fresh jacket, where she attempts to suck some life back into him. I go for doggy next. But unfortunately little heads having none of it. So ask her to wank me off. No problems there. She did a very efficient job of that, with her perfect, manicured hand. All the time smiling cheekily at me, and she lets out a laugh as I pop. Then completes a very thorough job of cleaning me up.

I found her very cheeky and giggly throughout. With a great attitude. I would go again but I'd make sure I prepare myself correctly next time. i.e not shoot my bolt prior for a few days.

This was nearly a neutral, but thinking about it I was to blame for not being able to get it up. Nothing to do with the service I received, and she was very attractive plus nice and friendly throughout. Also had a very cheeky giggly personality.