Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oh my word !! might try this beaut on monday!!  (Read 1117 times)

Thegun41

I'm over in London on Monday and Tuesday and wanted to try something . had some excellent experiences with girlfriend dior, Plat cindy and Karen pretty when last time on the big smoke..

just came across this profile and have to admit very tempted . she's looks smoking!! has anyone had the pleasure yet as no reviews?
SEXY-SWEET-MARY

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

How about you review your experiences first? After all you have been on here for 2 years. :unknown:

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 04:17:13 pm by Sinz »

Thegun41

I suppose the reason why I haven't reviewed cause i'm only every on here before I go to London and not after.

anyway girlfriend dior , platinum cindy all offer in my opinion the best pse and proper deep blowjobs. when  I was with dior she offer facefucking for extra 20. defo work as even though face fucking no teeth . the girl is the ultimate fuck slut. this is not a review as such and my gf could walk in soon. anyway plat cindy is also a super pse and that's what I like . again super deep blowjob with no teeth. toe curly you could day. only down fall she's quite swampy and has a big pussy but still a great shag. anyway the best out of the lot of them in London is Karen pretty. proper DKF and the best blowie ever. she sucked me for 20 mins straight with spit everywhere followed by great anal and the best massage ever. you would pay 80 euro alone for the massage. all these girls will set you back 150 ish but defo the best.

Offline nigel4498

has anyone had the pleasure yet as no reviews?

External Link/Members Only

Well if all members were leeches and lurkers like you there would be no reviews on this site at all.
So if you were to meet her would there be any chance of a review?

Offline Sinz

I suppose the reason why I haven't reviewed cause i'm only every on here before I go to London and not after.

anyway girlfriend dior , platinum cindy all offer in my opinion the best pse and proper deep blowjobs. when  I was with dior she offer facefucking for extra 20. defo work as even though face fucking no teeth . the girl is the ultimate fuck slut. this is not a review as such and my gf could walk in soon. anyway plat cindy is also a super pse and that's what I like . again super deep blowjob with no teeth. toe curly you could day. only down fall she's quite swampy and has a big pussy but still a great shag. anyway the best out of the lot of them in London is Karen pretty. proper DKF and the best blowie ever. she sucked me for 20 mins straight with spit everywhere followed by great anal and the best massage ever. you would pay 80 euro alone for the massage. all these girls will set you back 150 ish but defo the best.

Sounds like you can make some very valuable and helpful contributions on here with actual reviews.

Shame you don't get a chance to. Good luck anyways

mrhappypants

Can anyone think of a nice way to phrase “fuck off you blood sucking parasite”?

Offline nigel4498

Can anyone think of a nice way to phrase “fuck off you blood sucking parasite”?
Nope, that just about sums it up nicely MrHP

Thegun41

no probs . I think I will just go away now!!!

have a wonderful day lads !!! :dance: :dance: :D

Offline Sinz

no probs . I think I will just go away now!!!

have a wonderful day lads !!! :dance: :dance: :D

In other words you will continue Leeching and have no intentions of contributing

On that note: Piss off Leech