Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20 - incall Tufnell Park  (Read 4129 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline molloy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

tl;dr
Nice enough girl, good comms, £90/hour, OWO, FK, CIM, sex in various positions.
One of the best locations I've been to in terms of privacy and convenience: a basement flat about a minute away from a tube.
Would I go back? Potentially - she’s certainly a solid plan B.

The kissing was some of the strangest I’ve had from a WG: she had this habit of just wiggling her tongue inside your mouth somewhat haphazardly. I don’t mind this much in itself but to go straight into it took me aback. There was no buildup. After a while, maybe she caught on to the way I like to kiss, this calmed down a little and it felt more natural.

OWO was decent: went deep and she didn’t use her hands too much. My first pop was into her mouth - very enjoyable, she had no issue with my holding her head in place well after my orgasm to make sure I was fully drained. She neatly spat it out in a wet wipe while smiling at me.

For recovery we kiss and I play with her tits. Small and pert. I could grab both with one hand. I must add I love her body. Everyone's taste will differ, so I will just say I found hers firm and petite and great fun to play with.

She quite convincingly gets into the sex. Moaning and running her hands around my body. Puts in a lot of work in cowgirl before asking if I want another position. I sense both her wanting to keep me happy and her getting a little worn out. I light-heartedly ask ‘Getting tired?’ and have a little laugh about it. I’m her last of the day so I don’t grudge her it too much. She takes a good pounding, and because of her astonishingly tight snatch she services a second pop out of me in minutes. As I cum she wraps her legs around me and squeezes me deeper inside her. Fantastic.

There are some peculiarities of her service. Whenever she’d go down on me she’d ask ‘OK?’, pointing at my cock, as if to ask permission. Another is the kissing as I say above. She would throughout the meeting say ‘OK?’ as if to ask if I was having a good time, which is not a bad thing of course, just  a little odd in the context - reminded me of a waiter at a restaurant coming over in the middle of the meal and asking if everything is alright. She’d ask things like ‘Hard or fast?’. More than once I used the phrase ‘Just do what feels natural’, as is indeed the proper course of action for two people fucking. If I were to sum up the problem I would say she approaches the whole thing in an overly prescriptive manner. She would be really good if she just relaxes a little, feel the situation and use her instincts.

Overall a positive - for me the draw is her body, convenient location, and VFM.

Offline OutForJustice80

I completely agree with you about the peculiarities of her service. Summed up exactly what I was trying to say in my review. It obviously bothered me more than you though.

punter6969

Hi Molloy

Looking at the following profile I see one photo that is exactly the same as one in sweetTeen_julia20's Gallery.

External Link/Members Only

As there is a face photo can you confirm Teen angel xxx is sweetTeen_julia20???

THANKS

Offline molloy

Hi Molloy

Looking at the following profile I see one photo that is exactly the same as one in sweetTeen_julia20's Gallery.

External Link/Members Only

As there is a face photo can you confirm Teen angel xxx is sweetTeen_julia20???

THANKS

That's not her. The person responsible for the profile you've linked has nicked one of Julia's pictures. I'm sure anyone else who has seen Julia will confirm.

doobes

That's not her. The person responsible for the profile you've linked has nicked one of Julia's pictures. I'm sure anyone else who has seen Julia will confirm.

molloy was right. AW profile has disappeared now.

Offline 123Mel456

Nice review thanks - her profile has reappeared and she is now in Old Street so might give her a go now she is closer to my neck of the woods