Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Duo Booking - Help!  (Read 3024 times)

Offline Charlie Chalk

I've decided to bite the bullet and have booked my first duo for next week (both ladies are well reviewed on here and I have met one of them previously). Does anyone have any advice, tips, etc for helping to make sure this is a success? Or am I just over-thinking it and should just get stuck in?? :D

Offline pythondan

It is useful to go in with an outline plan but do not try to follow it rigidly.

Think about what you want - things I have enjoyed include.

Lesbian show
Dual blow job
Both girls kneeling in doggy position and taking it in turns to fuck them
Similar to above but smaller girl lies on top of larger with their pussies close together and swap between them
Toy show - I once took a cucumber to a duo (agreed before booking) which the girls both inserted and had fun with. When I fucked one of them straight after her pussy was chilly which was a novel sensation (vampire cock according to the girls)

One key thing to know is whether the girls will want to change condoms when you fuck them. I have never had this happen but apparently it is recommended for the girl's health (I take the view that they are professionals and if happy to not swap that is ok with me).

Another thing is to pace yourself - on my first threesome I came before I wanted to and, although I managed another pop, I would have preferred to have built up through the meet to one big climax.

Unfortunately the threesomes I had were with girls who have long retired or moved on.

Finally try to relax and have fun  - I look forward to reading the report  :)

Offline fastnet

An interesting point here whether the girls will want to change condoms when you fuck them.
It is this messing about with swapping condoms that puts me off a threesome
I appreciate any duo will make their own rules but I am keen to hear from others who have done a duo do girls insist on a fresh condom when your todger swaps fannys

Offline Home Alone

Presumably you made the arrangements with one of the two girls, Charlie. When I was ticking the box marked 'MFF', I was advised by Blue moon to discuss with the one I'd made the original booking what I was looking for when we met a day or two later.

You might therefore want to follow pythondan's advice above and have a word a day or two before your session takes place with the lass you've arranged the booking so that you're all singing from the same hymn sheet, so to speak.

This conversation really ought to include the point that fastnet makes about condoms. I didn't raise that as an issue with the girls I saw and I also don't remember them asking me to change the condom when I switched between them.

Offline Charles Glass

I have had quite a few Duos, maybe 9 in a year. Also had a Trio. My first punt became a duo by chance so got me quite hooked.

Duos are not really something to be nervous about at all.  Once you are in the room it is very relaxing because there is 3 people there so conversation flows naturally and feels relaxed. Lots of laughs the girls are usually buzzing if they like each other.

It’s great fun if the girls get on well together. I loved meetIng a new girl while seeing someone I have seen before.

Just relax into it. The Double bj is great fun. A bucket list I would have never have  kicked if it wasn’t for punting.

Downsides of Duos for me was I found it more difficult to cum because too much going on. It was always mad fun though. Just crazy when you come out and See your friends Who have no idea how bad you have been. And you can never tell them. You always have a smirk on your face  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Yankee41

I find it critical to have seen at least one of the girls before.  That way i know the pace and what reactions to expect from at least one of them.  The second girl i consider the wild card and hope she is fun.  When they are both new to me i find myself stumbling around a bit trying to figure out the rules and what each one wants or can handle.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Many thanks for the responses so far  :thumbsup:

Pythondan- A cucumber???!!! As a confirmed salad dodger I might give that a miss, not least because I’d fail to measure up (more or a cornichon man unfortunately). That’s an interesting point about condoms since I’d automatically assumed I would be changing when I swapped between them - I didn’t realise that it might be common (or at least not uncommon) not to have to. And a review will definitely be on its way  ;)

Home Alone - I’ve confirmed the basics with the girl I’ve seen before (double BJ, lesbian show, etc) but I’ll definitely confirm the condom protocol and some specifics later today.

Charles G & Yankee - I agree totally about having seen one of the girls previously. That’s what’s taken so long, trying to find a girl I’ve seen who does duos with another girl I find attractive.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 06:16:08 am by Charlie Chalk »

Online southcoastpunter

I've only had one duo booking and that was early in my punting career - and maybe because i was still a bit "new" to things and maybe because i didn't know ether of them (i had been "up-sold" in a brothel in Birmingham) they spent much more time and effort on each other than they did on me.

Maybe my fault, but i wanted to be part of the action rather than mainly watching - so i came out feeling rather short changed! So make sure you get what YOU want from it.

Offline Home Alone

EXACTLY the same as me, southcoast; I was in a cheap and not very cheerful Massage Parlour in Bury - long ago closed, thank goodness.

The lass I was seeing could tell that I was as green as anything, despite being old enough to be her grandad and asked had I tried a two-girl - she and one of the other girls from the Parlour 'moonlighted' in a rented flat in N. Manchester and like the novice - mug - I was, I let myself be talked into an hour one Saturday afternoon that I'll never forget. And not in a good way. :(

As was your experience, they put me off a MFF until I decided 18 months or so ago to expunge the memory and asked on the NW Regional Board for some recommendations.

I followed the advice, some of which I've repeated in #Reply 3 above, and had a wonderful time! :yahoo: As reported in  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241269.0   

Offline somedouche

Both girls kneeling in doggy position and taking it in turns to fuck them
Similar to above but smaller girl lies on top of larger with their pussies close together and swap between them

The thing is this scenario only works if one doesn't have to change poncho every time one switches chicks. I've yet to find a duo (of 'good-looking' & reasonably aged WGs) who allow that.

EDIT: and believe me, I've had feelers out for years.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 07:45:52 pm by somedouche »

Online shant999

I  love a good duo, some good advice by the first responder on this thread, I just usually like to let things flow without out much planning and over thinking.

My goto is one on my face, her hands on the wall whilst the other plays havok sucking fucking below then swap out the girls.

Having said that I have to try some of the suggestions made here.  :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Enjoy and I look forward to reading your report..

Offline workinallweek

had a couple of duo's  one was so fake interaction between the girls it was funny (praque)    one was just a scam really  they advertise as a duo but spend the time talking (south east sluts ) one was charmaine and zoe which was two girls on me only and that was good fun . But the best was Lucy and Eve in Shefield  they had never met but got on really well  so well we overun by and hour and went for a meal after .(shame theyve retired )
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pythondan

Many thanks for the responses so far  :thumbsup:

Pythondan- A cucumber???!!! As a confirmed salad dodger I might give that a miss, not least because I’d fail to measure up (more or a cornichon man unfortunately). That’s an interesting point about condoms since I’d automatically assumed I would be changing when I swapped between them - I didn’t realise that it might be common (or at least not uncommon) not to have to. And a review will definitely be on its way  ;)

I kind of regret that I did not take the cucumber away with me and serve it up in a salad to my wife's relatives!

Offline oap69

Check that they genuinely interact with each other to make it more enjoyable would be my advice.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Again, many thanks for all the responses and nuggets of valuable advice. Unfortunately, one of the girls had had to cancel thanks to an early visit from the painters. I was given 24 hrs notice so I’m not considering a neg review (shit happens). I’ll re-book them in a couple of weeks time but have a booking later this week with a rather nice lady who’s well reviewed on here but can be difficult to get hold of which I’m looking forward to very much. Review will, of course, follow since it’ll be my first time seeing her.

Offline Charlie Chalk

I kind of regret that I did not take the cucumber away with me and serve it up in a salad to my wife's relatives!
You’re a bad, bad man but I have to admit I’d love to do that to my in-laws as well! :D

Offline Charlie Chalk

Check that they genuinely interact with each other to make it more enjoyable would be my advice.
Good advice and something I double-checked since some girl on girl action would be essential for me.

Offline luv2kiss54

I had a threesome once; i had 2 no shows but still had a good time !! :D

No seriously i tried it once just to tick it off my list but the trouble was i fancied one of the girls much more than the other so rather neglected the other girl so didn't really work. Threes a crowd and all that. It made me realise im a one on one kind of guy. Regards.

Offline tynetunnel

I had a threesome once; i had 2 no shows but still had a good time !! :D

No seriously i tried it once just to tick it off my list but the trouble was i fancied one of the girls much more than the other so rather neglected the other girl so didn't really work. Threes a crowd and all that. It made me realise im a one on one kind of guy. Regards.

Haha! I have a lot of those threesomes!

I did have a few meets with a female couple from Seeking Arrangement, and I had the same trouble as you, I fancied one so much more than the other. I’d have to reluctantly stop the action on the sexy one so I didn’t leave the other one out. Then I couldn’t wait to swap back again! Still, a ‘first world’ problem I guess!!  :hi:

Offline davidgood

I have never gone out looking for duos, just ended up with them by accident on 1 to 1s or at parties because numbers were thining.

I have usually found that you end up concentrating on one and leaving the other one spare.

If you are going to make a real go of it then you have to devote  more than a hour to the booking IMO.

Regards,

davidgood