Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: After something different  (Read 1399 times)

Offline switftjake

I'm completely new to punting, and am after something a bit different from what I've seen. I'd like to spend half hour to an hour with a young woman to cuddle and caress, perhaps kiss, and possibly end in HJ if I can't resist.

The clothing is important, and I want her to be wearing something close fitting but not traditionally "sexy". The ideal would be some kind of gym outfit, running leggings, crop top, that kind of thing. Something soft to the touch that accentuates the body and teases what can't be seen.

I want to be with a women in a sensually tactile way. Is there a name for this? GFE w/o FS? Chat for a bit, and while she's making drinks I can gently press my body against hers, softly touch hers all over, then sit down and relax together, her laid across my lap with me still caressing her. Maybe she's a little responsive, but not going wild and no fake moaning. That kind of thing? Probably sounds really weird to most people. The HJ at the end might not be necessary, but if I get beyond the point of no return it would be good.

I guess this is not what typical WGs are for, but if anyone offers this I'd like to know.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Johnbean

This sort of thing is golden to most WGs I have spoken to in that they're providing what I would call a fairly easy service. Phone a lass to discuss ( not too much detail or they'll think you're having a wank) and be honest with what you want, or book for a half hour discuss in person and if you get on book longer next time.

Don't ever think anything is weird in this game, there will always be some fetish that will top you, believe me!

Offline DickDiver

Don't ever think anything is weird in this game, there will always be some fetish that will top you, believe me!

As this thread proves......

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95049.0

Offline switftjake

Ok, I was more thinking it was weird to want something less than FS, and in fact possibly no "end" point. Actually, would that be a problem when marking the end of the session if there no obvious conclusion?

LL

So you want female company and affection but no sex? Sounds like you need to find a wife!

Offline switftjake

So you want female company and affection but no sex? Sounds like you need to find a wife!

Ha, except most wives tend not to like being objectified.

ickydicky

a wife may provide female company but little affection and no sex :lol:

fly fifer

And definitely no hand job!   ;)

Offline Malvolio

I can't see this being a problem - although she might try and suck your cock after the first 10 minutes.

Find someone you like the look of and ask her if she has the clothing / costume that you want her to wear, book her and take it from there.

Offline switftjake

I can't see this being a problem - although she might try and suck your cock after the first 10 minutes.

Find someone you like the look of and ask her if she has the clothing / costume that you want her to wear, book her and take it from there.

Yeah the BJ after 10 mins is exactly not what I want. This is all about my hands on her body, with her outfit left on. Will I need to be very clear about not changing the fantasy into vanilla sex?

Offline paul_2407

If you're able to talk to the WG beforehand to express your specific request, that should give you a good indication whether it will go to plan or not. What you've described isn't the standard request but it's not particularly onerous for the WG so I'm sure she'd be happy to accommodate so long as the playful acting is something she's capable of.

Ben4454

My speciality is getting a good GFE. My secret is directing what i want her to do and how i want her to act. I even got a GFE from a massage girl. The trick is to just pull her on your lap and take the lead/control. She will follow where you want to go on the punt. If you let the girl control the flow of the punt it leads to a punt becoming too mechanical.

Offline sonyvaio

You simply seek a good gfe

Yep, I would imagine pick one of the well reviewed girls on here that best fits your type