Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top punts you have had this year  (Read 3058 times)

Online Punterperson1971

Hi thought I'd share my top punts of the year so far
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code
External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
All these are in particular order but they've all been excellent punts

mau111

Interesting selection.  Who was number one?

Online Punterperson1971

Hard to say they've all been good in one way some don't do certain stuff while some do but good thing is none do bb

Dodo

Interesting selection there P, any chance you could post a few short reviews ??
My top three thos year will come as no surprise.
Pola
Michelle Ind
Hot Alex from Cov
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 11:07:10 am by Dodo »

Online Punterperson1971

I'll do tonight as I'm at work no problem

Offline sabaisabai

Thanks for the post mate..I am thinking of visiting Patricia what was she like?

Online Punterperson1971

Patricia is very good very friendly she does do cim in an hour punt but not in 39 min and it's a cum once in 30 min booking but Is still worth it very attractive too

Offline sabaisabai

Thanks.. heavenly00 looks the business too..great body how did she perform ?

Online Punterperson1971

Oh very nice seen her a few times those boobs are amazing

Online Punterperson1971

Oh I'm booked in to see heavenly can't decide what for her to wear might b naked and oiled up or a bodystocking either way she looks good and sexy and another friendly one as well

Online Punterperson1971

She's on holiday this week on her profile booked in to see her next week

Offline sabaisabai

Yes I noticed she was on her hols..both will be on my to do list.. might try Pat 1st as Heavenly is not around this week..we need more quality girls locally keep up the good work finding them for us all

Online Punterperson1971

Will do I believe there's another one who is at same address as Patricia Same nationality here is her link

mau111

I've had a look at Heavenly's profile on AW before and was unsure to visit as she didn't have a great selection of photos.  But sounds good from what you are saying.  Where in Walsall does she work?

Offline Stapler

Will do I believe there's another one who is at same address as Patricia Same nationality here is her link

Have you seen this girl Katy who has the name Petricia on her photos?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Murphy54

Have you seen this girl Katy who has the name Petricia on her photos?

..S...

Hi Stapler. I don't think the name on the pictures is Petricia its Retrica.
It's a photo app and it puts a watermark on the pictures.
Murphy.

Online Punterperson1971

To mau111 she works just out of Walsall town centre 5 minutes from flour mill apartments and I've not seen katy but she looks interesting I texted her before and she gave address as hospital street same as Patricia but it's a cum once thing and I like to cum twice in half hour that's what puts me off she looks great in her pictures though

Offline Murphy54

I've had a look at Heavenly's profile on AW before and was unsure to visit as she didn't have a great selection of photos.  But sounds good from what you are saying.  Where in Walsall does she work?
I can't see any pictures on the profile.

Offline Stapler

Hi Stapler. I don't think the name on the pictures is Petricia its Retrica.
It's a photo app and it puts a watermark on the pictures.
Murphy.

Thanks Murph!

..S...

Offline Stapler

I've not seen katy but she looks interesting I texted her before and she gave address as hospital street

Thanks Pp. Wouldn't  mind playing with her for half hour particularly as she is doing it for £40

..S...

Online Punterperson1971

I agree looks good value even for one Pop but I'd still like to pop twice in 30 min she does do an hour for £80 sometimes

Online Punterperson1971

But for £50 u could get Gina diamond in Birmingham and cum twice as well as being  friendly and attractive and a nice set of 36's on her dd mind

Offline Stapler

Pp, have you been to the Hospital Street venue?

..S...

Online Punterperson1971

Yes I seen Patricia a few times and Michelle j lives round the corner she's on aw too but I text Katy before found she's in hospital street I assume it's the same house as they are the same nationality which is Czech

Offline Stapler

Thanks! Recommended then with no obvious problems?

..S...

Online Punterperson1971

Patricia and heavenly been good fucks and they are friendly too but haven't seen Katy hopefully seeing breathtaking bailey tomorrow

Offline Caratacus

I see you've seen Heavenly00. I'm thinking of making a booking but, without any face pics, i'm a bit unsure.
Can you give me a bit of feedback? Tits, saggy or just mammoth? A size 10/12 or more like a 14? And does she provide dfk and owo (as i note she states that she can provide a pse?
Any info would be much appreciated

Offline Caratacus

I see you've seen Heavenly00. I'm thinking of making a booking but, without any face pics, i'm a bit unsure.
Can you give me a bit of feedback? Tits, saggy or just mammoth? A size 10/12 or more like a 14? And does she provide dfk and owo (as i note she states that she can provide a pse?
Any info would be much appreciated