Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: POLA IS BACK !!  (Read 9109 times)

Dodo

Having recently moved down to Milton Keynes Pola is back in Brum for a few days before she makes a permanent return in June. It has been well chronicled that she moved to avoid a stalker that scared the S..t out of her but that is now sorted.

Met at her normal Brum place at the back of the NIA.....good cheap parking next door. A nice comfortable pad with no entry issues...very discrete. Some have remarked on difficulties with communication....I never have a problem to booking via txt as was the case this time.

Pola is just so attractive. Very pretty face (so no worries to those who cannot see her face on her profile...she is gorgeous). Lovely long shapely legs, fantastic bum and beautiful suckable pert breasts. She really is the real deal. Great, intelligent conversationalist who speaks with perfect english.

Met for half hour that ran to 45mins so paid extra although she did not ask me to. Enjoyed a full on GFE. You get real attention from Pola, proper DFK, proper OWO, (by that I mean she takes it deep and gives it a real good suck and licking). Sex any way you want with enthusiasm. She is very receptive to RO and comes like a good un.

She gets great reviews because she is IMHO the best at what she does.

If its guaranteed top GFE with a drop dead georgeous girl your after then look no further.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 02:07:08 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

Why didn't you carry on in this thread :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44624.125

Unless you are 'the stalker' and are somehow trying to deflect that!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline JJJ

Business may not be going to well down south, so may have come back to obtain a review or 2 in an attempt drum up more clients when she goes back......clever girl

Dodo

Why didn't you carry on in this thread :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44624.125

Unless you are 'the stalker' and are somehow trying to deflect that!

..S...

1..Isn't the idea to put on UKP new reviews whenever you have had a good punt to share rather than add to one that is already there or have I got it wrong. Personally I wish we had more reviews from more guys on more girls.
2..The thread you refer to isnt a review thread anyway!!
3..I did write on the thread you refer to that I would, when I had time, post a full review.

And re am I 'the stalker', I think you have been reading to many Sherlock Holmes stories!!. Ill take your comment as a well meant joke.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:44:26 pm by Dodo »

johnnyboy61

1..Isn't the idea to put on UKP new reviews whenever you have had a good punt to share rather than add to one that is already there or have I got it wrong. Personally I wish we had more reviews from more guys on more girls.
+1

Yes, exactly! You were quite correct to start a new review in this section rather than bury it in another post. The more reviews the better. Too many people post a comment about their visit in an existing thread where it may be missed by a punter researching a particular WG. Yes post your comment, but then write a proper review, particularly if it doesn't agree with the original. Perhaps that's why Stapler's stats show him as having no reviews as his are actually buried in other member's threads.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:59:08 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline Bumbuttass

D-Man

You offered to pay for the 15 mins that you overan even though she didn't ask?? What are you doing mate??????

:dash:

Dodo

D-Man

You offered to pay for the 15 mins that you overan even though she didn't ask?? What are you doing mate??????

:dash:

Ok, Ok, BB,  call me a mug  :(       But it was worth the extra £1  :rolleyes:

Offline Bumbuttass

Offline Stapler

+1
Perhaps that's why Stapler's stats show him as having no reviews as his are actually buried in other member's threads.

Our posts about FBSM are contained in ONE thread. We then split it into English and Chinese FBSM. Makes sense for anyone seeking that service to go there instead of searching all over the forum.

..S...

Dodo

Our posts about FBSM are contained in ONE thread. We then split it into English and Chinese FBSM. Makes sense for anyone seeking that service to go there instead of searching all over the forum.

..S...
Don't think anyone would/does question that smart idea.

Its my review you were on about and that must surely be best listed under 'reviews'

Offline Stapler

Its my review you were on about and that must surely be best listed under 'reviews'

With individual girls who offer FS that's true!  :hi:

...S....

Offline Juankerr

before she makes a permanent return in June.
Good review Dodo.

I might get round to meeting her one of these days!! Any idea if Samantha will be returning to Birmingham with Pola?

Offline Bumbuttass

Any idea if Samantha will be returning to Birmingham with Pola?

Yes  ;)

Dodo

Good review Dodo.

I might get round to meeting her one of these days!! Any idea if Samantha will be returning to Birmingham with Pola?
She intends to use the same polish owned apartment so I would guess it will be shared with Samantha

Offline Juankerr

She intends to use the same polish owned apartment so I would guess it will be shared with Samantha
Thanks  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

Polish owned apartment D-man? Do you mean the one she used these last few days??

Diehard

Guys I'm a bit confused. Is Pola now Samantha or are they two different girls?

If they are different is Samantha as good as pola?

Offline Bumbuttass

Two completely different ladies... Both are excellent excellent punts

Offline BustaNut

And the challenge is to get them to do a duo - that would be fucking awesome. Unfortunately, they don't duo together (or at all IIRC).
Anyone up for that challenge?

Offline Bumbuttass

They used to do 3soms back in the day they used to work on Bath Row, no longer the case unfortunately,  I have asked  :cool:

Offline BustaNut

That's why I asked if anyone was up for the challenge, lol. It would probably be easier getting into Fort Knox than getting them to duo together. Never say never though.........

Offline Bumbuttass

I'd have to pop a bag full of the magic blue pills before seeing them as a duo! Samantha is probably the only girl that left me literally breathless after a 90 min session once, she can be insatiable if you can get her going, i genuinely thought I was going to have a cardiac event of some description .. What a way to go though  :yahoo:

Dodo

Just by way of clarification:-

Pola is in MK right now but should be back in Brum near NIA next month
Nicole was her name to avoid some nutter who will get a nice suprise if he turns up again
Ashley is still Pola's duo partner
Samantha also does duo with Ashley and probably Pola but cannot be certain on that

Offline Bumbuttass

F##k me! It'd be easier to decipher the European common fisheries policy than to keep up with some of these prossies link ups

Thanks for the clarification though Dodo

Offline Trevor12

+1 to this.

Pola gets a lot more attention on here, but I honestly couldn't choose between them.

Offline BustaNut

+1 to this.

Pola gets a lot more attention on here, but I honestly couldn't choose between them.

Welcome back Trev  :)

Dodo

+1 to this.

The attention Pola gets is more from those who can't get to see her . Hopefully in June when back in Brum that should't be too much of a problem. :wacko:

Offline BustaNut

The attention Pola gets is more from those who can't get to see her . Hopefully in June when back in Brum that should't be too much of a problem. :wacko:

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but for those awaiting polas return to brum In June, I wouldn't get your hopes too high. I passed through MK recently and couldn't resist the urge to pay her a visit. Had a great time as always, however, a post coital chat revealed that business has picked up for her considerably and the June plan is up in the air.
Bad news for us midlanders, fortunately we still have Michelle!!

Offline Trevor12

a post coital chat revealed that business has picked up for her considerably

No doubt a lot of these new clients will become regulars, and business for her in MK will only get busier.

Offline Bumbuttass

For those of you who may be planning on making the trip to see her or Samantha, be warned, the place is in the middle of a residential estate, I almost mowed down some kids riding their bikes.

Also, for those who like their indian WG's, theres a girl named Mya who works in the same place that's worth having a punt on, she's recently been reviewed on the South East section.

Offline Bumbuttass

forgot to add; The only downside with Mya is that oral is covered but she's damn good even with the shields on.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:27:32 pm by Bumbuttass »

Offline Bigus Dickus

No doubt a lot of these new clients will become regulars, and business for her in MK will only get busier.

We're keeping her down here now and we want Michelle back too!

:lol:

Offline BustaNut

We're keeping her down here now and we want Michelle back too!

:lol:

Come on, you've got to leave us with at least one of 'em!! Lol.
On a serious note though, it is a shame that she won't be returning to Birmingham on a permanent basis............never say never though  :D

Dodo

She'll be back........sooooooooon :P

Offline Memphis87

She's back today, Ive finally managed a booking with her. I hope she is as good as everyone says she is. Does she have a limit on how many times you can cum in the hour? It's been a while lol

Offline Bigus Dickus

She's back today, Ive finally managed a booking with her. I hope she is as good as everyone says she is. Does she have a limit on how many times you can cum in the hour? It's been a while lol

No limit as far as I experienced!  :thumbsup:

password02

Offline Memphis87

Back in Birmingham today it's on her profile and bigus thanks for the info now I'll be able to relax and enjoy my time!

password02

Offline azrael

Its not birmingham its buckinghamshire lol, she wont be back in the midlands for a while  :drinks:

Offline Bigus Dickus

When is she back in MK?

I think she's back in Brum now! Certainly wasn't there today when I was playing with her mate Samantha, who's got an amazing set of massive natural tits!

:wacko:

Offline pianodave

Finally saw her :D

Very attractive, on a par with Michelle, nothing to choose but I prefer brunettes so probably Pola for me, but both are stunning.

Service excellent, not as energetic as Michelle, more passionate though possibly.

Hopefully be easier to book now she knows I'm not her stalker.

password02

So is she back in the MK area?

Is Sam as good looking as Pola ?

Offline pianodave

No she's in Birmingham, for 3 more weeks only.

Offline Bigus Dickus

So is she back in the MK area?

Is Sam as good looking as Pola ?

Sam is lovely with grey eyes and a couple of nuclear warheads bursting out of her schoolie outfit!

:wackogirl:

Offline Bumbuttass

Mate, next time get her to wear her army outfit :yahoo:

Offline Jonny314

Little confused brum or mk?  :blush:
Banned reason: RandySavage

Offline Bigus Dickus

Little confused brum or mk?  :blush:

Pola's in Brum and Sam is in MK! Think she's heading up to Brum in the next day or so too!

Offline pianodave

When I went down on Pola she did a very unusual thing; after a while she began with the writhing and panting, and just as I was ready for her to fake her orgasm, she pushed my head away hard. Now either she was indeed about to cum, which I doubt, and didn't want to, or it was a very clever double bluff, making me think I had almost got her there. Shame as I was enjoying myself down there :)