Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Groping DanniDesire's beautiful big tits in Barnsley  (Read 2658 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5498596) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline dreamwrx

PRICE: £50 for half-hour

GIRL: DanniDesire, Barnsley ..External Link/Members Only

Incredibly brief but also extremely sexy meet a few days ago ... think meeting a big-tit friend from work who you've always wanted to feel up but never could.

Then she turns up in a pink fluffy jumper and puts your hand on her chest saying "have a good feel".

Fuck me this was horny, just a quick car meet in fading daylight. Sadly too light for much to happen. I felt her fantastic tits, making her nipples grow hard, and then she lowered them into my face while she worked my cock. Gents Danni has wonderful big shapely norks, not quite belonging in the Absolute Udders thread but still much more than a handful. What a sight they were. Very soft skin as befits a lass in her late 20s.

She's a lovely girl, broad Barnsley accent, smiles a lot, definitely wicked as fuck. I'll be meeting her again when I have more than about ten minutes to spare!

Highly recommended if you like the girl-next-door, which I definitely do.

Offline qarma

Does she offer incalls? Looks like she only does car meets and outcalls. Where did your car meet take place? Was it safe?

Also, what action happened during the 30 mins?

Thanks for the review MrD :hi:.

Offline dreamwrx

Does she offer incalls? Looks like she only does car meets and outcalls. Where did your car meet take place? Was it safe?

Also, what action happened during the 30 mins?

Thanks for the review MrD :hi:.

Hi Qarma, at the mo Danni can't offer Incalls, so it's car meets, outcalls or hotels. She told me that she's nervous about committing to hotel rooms until she's more sure that there will be enough customers to justify the expence.

The car meet took place at the far end of a large, relatively unused car park near Barnsley but TBH it wasn't at all safe lol ... Some kids appeared on bikes after about 15 mins and we made a sharp exit.

The action was as described in the report  :hi:

We're all different, but this was one of the sexier meets I've had with a WG in many years. I just love the horny girl next door stuff ... would have been much, much better if we'd had a room to get busy in though, I'll grant you that :-)

Offline Rodhad1979

Thanks for the review. Don’t know what it is but I’ve been tempted by this one for a long time.
What area of Barnsley is she/car park?

Offline dreamwrx

Thanks for the review. Don’t know what it is but I’ve been tempted by this one for a long time.
What area of Barnsley is she/car park?

She's based in Cudworth, which is on the way out towards Pontefract and Hemsworth. I wouldn't recommend the car park we ended up in ... wayyy too public ... so if you don't mind I won't share it as it's definitely not an appropriate spot lol. Certainly not a location you'd see a lot going on. V close to the local sports centre and a big housing estate.

Rodhad1970 I'd been tempted for ages too. I don't tend to go for the classic 'babes' look, I'm much more about girl next door / yummy mummy / sexy co-worker look. Danni deffo ticks those boxes .. if we worked together I'd have been "aware" of her tits for pretty much forever :-)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 02:34:18 pm by dreamwrx »

Offline Figaro

She says it’s GFE but doesn’t offer kissing. No OWO either.

Offline qarma

She says it’s GFE but doesn’t offer kissing. No OWO either.

These are 2 big reasons why I've been hesitant about seeing this one. She'd be really convenient as I live reasonably close, but still far enough away to be discrete to me but I'm very hesitant about the security of the location for a car meet and the fact that she doesn't offer owo.

MrD - do you know if she offers owo/kissing to regulars??

Offline dreamwrx

These are 2 big reasons why I've been hesitant about seeing this one. She'd be really convenient as I live reasonably close, but still far enough away to be discrete to me but I'm very hesitant about the security of the location for a car meet and the fact that she doesn't offer owo.

MrD - do you know if she offers owo/kissing to regulars??

Hi Qarma, I don't know is the answer to your question - I'm not a regular yet, although I'm definitely going to book a bit more time with her again one day soon. I didn't test either OWO or any deep kissing when I first met her, although we did kiss and it was just a nice, naughty bit-on-the-side type atmosphere.

Yeah security I know, in-car is always scary and the nights are getting lighter ..