Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dawn Stevens, outcall, Sheffield  (Read 2118 times)

7 review(s) for Dawn stevens (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2414873) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline stanlee

External Link/Members Only

Nov 2023
60 minutes - £130
Was in Sheffield for work and though I’d chance my arm with an outcall. Dawn had some reasonable reviews and the photos looked OK. Comms were pretty good and she sounded like fun. Turned up on time and was nice and chatty but didn’t really fancy her and began to realise why I’ve never done outcalls before – you can’t exactly leave if you don’t like what’s in front of you. She must be mid-40’s by now and while she might have been a looker two decades ago, time and chocolate is beginning to take it’s toll. When I asked to confirm services, I got some bullshit about some services being at discretion according to how she felt on the day! ‘OK’, I thought, ‘we’ll have to chalk this one down to experience and expect the worse”. The meeting wasn’t a total write off, the OWO was fair-to-middling and there were some reasonable sensations in CG but she’s one of those SP’s who likes to talk the talk (and talk and talk) but doesn’t really walk the walk. In other words, there was lots of stuff about how horny she was and how she was going to fuck my brains out and not much evidence of this in practice. I think she managed to get me to come via a handjob eventually and then, of course, I got her life story!!  A nice enough lady but if you want some sort of sexual satisfaction, really don’t bother!

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Also known in West Yorkshire as Charmaine More, seen her a few times and she has always been bang on in my experience xxx

Offline stevedave

Also known in West Yorkshire as Charmaine More, seen her a few times and she has always been bang on in my experience xxx

xxx  :blush:

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Correct, always found her very receptive and very enthusiastic when I saw her.

Been a while mind you.

Online Newtothisstuff

Not seen her in a few years.... but the profile photos were already old back then.
That said, she was always a great booking and she'd cum like a steam train during oral.