Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: warning sophie elite is now british.blonde southampton  (Read 1425 times)

solentgeezer

after reading through starman555's thread about how sophie elite robbed him of hundreds and lots of other punters saying how unhinged she is i thought i should put up a warning about her as she has changed her aw profile name to British.Blonde

here is starman555's thread  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40340.0

here is her aw profile link  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

notice on starman555's thread that she has the exact same AW id number as the one i have posted above also it doesnt take a genius to look through her awful aw feedback and she that it is the same girl!!

reading through everything about her on this site to me this girl could be potentially dangerous probably coked up out of her mind with a wannabe gangster junkie pimp boyfriend pulling her strings so thought i would warn fellow punters about her as she looks quite good in her pics so will rope some poor sods in  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline nigel4498

The seven digit AW number never changes no matter how many times they change their names.
The only way they can  disassociate is to start a new profile. 

Offline Jamboney

Profile gone, has she finally taken the hint?

Offline time_to_play

could be potentially dangerous probably coked up out of her mind with a wannabe gangster junkie

Most girls on a night out  :D

Offline Chewits

She's not quite the ticket, seemed very uninterested over the phone and stitched me up twice with me waiting in my car feeling like a right mug  :dash: but this was over a year ago now but I doubt she has changed.

A big AVOID!

solentgeezer

She's not quite the ticket, seemed very uninterested over the phone and stitched me up twice with me waiting in my car feeling like a right mug  :dash: but this was over a year ago now but I doubt she has changed.

A big AVOID!

she sounds like a nasty psychopath  :scare: :scare: :scare: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

solentgeezer

Profile gone, has she finally taken the hint?

her profile is back,says she is in heathrow, she was in basingstoke a couple of weeks ago, she's probably moving about from place to place robbing punters by the looks of it  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: