Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Libby_essence - Huddersfield  (Read 705 times)

Offline viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had comms with this one, recently registered 8/4/24  :unknown:

Green light was on but no phone number showing and she says CALL OR TEXTS ONLY

After a couple of hours still no phone number showing so fired and AW email
Checked my email for a reply and nothing, then a phone number appeared so fired a text

Profile says there are extras available, it doesn't mention penetration protected or receiving oral, my message included my style of meet, Penetration protected, BJ CIM, DFK, Giving Oral, GFE no rush go with the flow.  Also can you send me your location in Huddersfield roughly please. Asking if any of these are extra what is the price for 1 hour.  Her price structure says 1 hour £120

She replied; "Yes £160" then sent another saying; "I'm available until 4pm" with full post code.

It's now 2.30pm and said "I won't make today sadly, what other days are you working", as her availability tab only gives Fridays as a working day.

Then I get's another saying "What time do you want I can book a Hotel? Or I can do 12pm tomorrow" The Hotel offer took me by surprise.

I replied saying it's possible I can make tomorrow at 12pm but won't know until later, is your phone going to be on to receive a text as you said your only working until 4pm?
She now went silent on me and received no reply

Her profile states; "Hidden discreet location", on checking the post code she sent it's anything but discreet.
New housing estate, housed are almost built on top of each other and very close, nothing will go unnoticed.
Narrow road's, like a rabbits warren and most streets go into cul de sacs.  Parking is limited on road as all have driveways

She looks quite good if she's for real  :unknown:

:hi:

Offline ISTS2005

Saw this profile and instantly thought either fake pics or TGTBT for that price.

Offline viper13

Saw this profile and instantly thought either fake pics or TGTBT for that price.

That was my initial thought.
I get the feeling she'll give you the run around and not be where she says she is  :unknown:

Offline Numberone

Her phone number is showing today

Offline viper13

Her phone number is showing today

Green availability lights been on for the last hour and no number until last few minutes.
She never replied to my last message when she offered a meet the following day when she said she accommodate at 12pm and she never logged on either.  Was thinking of sending a text but might give her a miss  :hi:

Offline bobbynobs

I've managed to get a reply via adultwork as no number was showing, Ive text her about an hour ago and still waiting on a reply.
Has anyone managed to TOFTT ?

Offline bobbynobs

Still waiting for a reply... :angry:
Why advertise you are working and not answer texts?