Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gena - Basingstoke (Outcall)  (Read 1885 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gena has bid on my RB's before but I was always a bit wary due to the mixed reviews here. Curiosity got the better of me in the end so thought i'd give her a go and it actually wasnt too bad.

NAME Gena
AGE 35 (More like 45+)
NATIONALITY Russian
PAID £170 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | FK | Protected Intercourse | Prostate Massage
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Very Friendly | Nice Body | Very Responsive to RO | Clean | Good GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Much older than advertised.

PRE-PUNT Bid on a RB then called to confirm. Comms were good.

VENUE N/A

LOOKS 7/10 Good looking blonde for her age. Arrived in normal civvie attire but changed into some sexy lingerie and stockings. Nice slim body and tits were small but nice. I would guess around 32B. Nice shaved pussy.

SERVICE 8/10 Gena delivered all services as requested. Once she arrived she faffed about in the bathroom for 10 minutes or so then had a quick chat before getting down to business. Started off with some FK. Kissing was ok but a bit like a happy dog trying to lick your face. Soon after it was onto some OWO which was quite good. Not particularly deep but felt nice. She asked if i wanted a prostate massage which i accepted having not tried before but cant say it was an overly enjoyable experience. Anyway onto RO but she didnt seem to want to let me near her clit much so she got her magic wand out while i licked and played. Seemed happy to be fingered. Seemed to climax 2 or 3 times but im not so sure. Anyway after this it was on with the hat for sex in CG, RCG, Doggie and mish before more OWO with CIM to finish. No sign of any clock watching.

VERDICT A slightly odd Russian lady who actually provides quite a good service. Shame she feels the need to lie about her age. We all know the majority of wgs knock a few years off their actual age but she's knocked decades off.

COMMENTS None

James999

Offline nigel4498

Some of her pictures show a woman who looks in her 60's  :scare:
External Link/Members Only

The turkey I trussed for dinner had more sex appeal.  :wacko:

Offline Jamboney

First positive review of her on here. Judging by some of her pics I'd be surprised if she was under 50, also the main pic on her profile has been on there since I first stumbled across her which must have been 4 years ago at least  :scare:

KenniLingus

Bloody hell someone posted a +vet review for her!

bigmanbigman

Offline Hantsolo

Fair play to the OP, I would rather have yet another turkey sandwich than bang her!

As others have commented, must be late 50s at least and not even in a glamorous MILF way. But each to there own and a good review as ever sir!

Offline Londonpunter30

Yep she's well into her 50s and is a serial RB bidder.  Never bothers to check if she meets the critic on the RB though.  I wish people would stop accepting her bids then she might learn to read them first.

Offline Justanotherman

She bids on every rb I enter.

In fact I don't know why I bother with rbs - it's only her and people miles outside the search area that respond. I've never gone through with one.