Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Non Working Girls  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Ramone78

I make a monthly visit to see my mate whose residing at Her Majestys pleasure down in Kent.
Sitting in the Visitor centre recently, I noticed some pretty good looking Woman, a few of which were dressed to impress the encarseated Partner.
Now without being too harsh, I would imagine a few of them being short of £ on an ongoing basis, I couldn't help wondering .....  :rolleyes:

Offline socks

I make a monthly visit to see my mate whose residing at Her Majestys pleasure down in Kent.
Sitting in the Visitor centre recently, I noticed some pretty good looking Woman, a few of which were dressed to impress the encarseated Partner.
Now without being too harsh, I would imagine a few of them being short of £ on an ongoing basis, I couldn't help wondering .....  :rolleyes:
I'm sure it becomes extra attractive as a proposition in that situation and I've fucked two WGs who told me their OHs were inside. I guess OHs of prisoners are proportionately over represented in the whoring demographic?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not sure I would want to get involved with a woman if her husband/partner is banged up for armed robbery or GBH.    :scare:

Jay-Jay

And you'd think they'd dress down for visits.....what's the point of saying,"look what you're missing while you're banged up !" ?

Jay

Offline RedKettle

maybe that is the point if they are pissed off with the OH for getting banged up in prison.

Offline Jimmyredcab

maybe that is the point if they are pissed off with the OH for getting banged up in prison.

I am sure they were happy when the money was rolling in.      :hi: :hi:

Offline RedKettle

I am sure they were happy when the money was rolling in.      :hi: :hi:

oh yes - but that is only like the wife who likes the lavish lifestyle but bitches about the hours you work  :dash:

Aspen

like the wife who likes the lavish lifestyle but bitches about the hours you work

So true!