Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Wana Katrina - Bristol  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Pedalwall

Saw Wana Katrina in an Air bnb in West Street/Old Market area of Bristol a few weeks back in March. Liked what I saw on the BP profile and worked out well.

External Link/Members Only

Paid £200 for the hour which is more than I would normally do but had a bit of a bonus so felt like a treat.

Comms: mostly by text – quick response and gave all the info needed.

Venue: know the area and always feels safe although parking during the day can be a pain. Access to what seemed a number of rentals between a couple of shops. Not punted there before. Compact space with sitting room and kitchen on the ground and bedroom and bathroom on mezzanine.

Didn’t see anyone else when I arrived but heard someone coughing while enjoying myself upstairs and there was someone – possibly – curled up on the sofa as I was leaving. Wasn’t bothered or put off. Think it was External Link/Members Only – both pop up together in same towns – who I’d also be interested to see.

Wana: was attracted by her profile and not disappointed in the flesh. Found her very cute and sexy. The video on her profile is the better representation rather than the professional glam shots. Dressed in short top and knickers which I quite liked. Tits well done; cock on the small size but got hard.

English good; chatty. Not sure re nationality but think it’s a mix of Malay and something else.

Meet: started kissing standing up when we got upstairs - LFK rather than DFK but felt intimate. Undressed each other and explored her body. Responsive to having nipples kissed and sucked. Sucked her cock which was cut which I like and tongued round its head and licked her balls. Got hard and probably about 5 – 6 inches so able to take easily in my mouth. A little stubbly with some hair round her balls.

Asked her to fuck me – first in doggy and then in spoons. In both positions she reached round and wanked me which was nice. Think she struggled to stay hard but gave it a good go. I didn’t fuck her – she had a very tight bum hole and I wasn’t sure I would get in easily enough and lose my erection. She gave me OWO and then finished me off by hand – good technique for both.

Rested afterwards – she joined me on the bed for chat and a cuddle rather than starting to get dressed. Nice touch. Shower, hug and a kiss and I was on my way just over the hour. Didn’t feel rushed.

Don’t think she stays very long in any one place except, maybe, London and then looks to change venue.

Would I return: yes, even though it’s not a sum I’d spend regularly or often

Would I recommend: yes

Offline princerico

bravo, good to have some new intel on touring TS.