Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pale skin, ginger hair, freckles and slim?  (Read 4832 times)

Offline sticko

I'm looking for that classic Celtic milky skin, with a good figure to go with it.  Anyone know anyone who might fit the bill?

Thanks

S

Offline herbie007

Hi Sticko

Not sure what age or what area you want but how about Lotty, she’s got Red hair and milky skin, She’s in her mid 30’s and works in Walton on Thames, Surrey.

She’s a bit pricey but a great shag IMO, she’s also a squirter if you’re into that sort of thing.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online hendrix

Hayley might also fit the bill.. Can't post the link right now but she's very well reviewed here in the south east and occasionally London sections. Tall, slim, pale skin, the hair colour might be darker than you want based on when I last saw her. Cracking punt.

Offline ForrestGump

Ginger Maggie may meet your need. Not sure about freckles, though.

External Link/Members Only

Online finn5555

Totally agree you can't go far wrong with Hayley she is filthy in a sexy way  :thumbsup:

Offline sticko

Thanks all.  Hayley looks awesome - does she ever tour?  Portsmouth is a bit of a schlep...

S

Offline The_Don

Thanks all.  Hayley looks awesome - does she ever tour?  Portsmouth is a bit of a schlep...

S
If she tours London, I would book.

Offline Clooney

And me! She looks awesome!...

Offline jac0bin

I wouldn't bother she's unreliable and doesn't respond to polite requests

raylondoner

I thought this was going to be about the ''One Show'' presenter until I got to "slim'' - ginger tosser!  :scare:

Offline sticko

I'm making a pilgrimage to Portsmouth on Friday for 3 hours of Hayley-shaped fun.  Report to follow...

S

Offline ForrestGump

I wouldn't bother she's unreliable and doesn't respond to polite requests

Oh that's disappointing to hear. I must admit I haven't seen her but was, instead, recommending on the strength of the +ve review of her by davidgood.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32047.msg447030#msg447030

Sylvester

I'm making a pilgrimage to Portsmouth on Friday for 3 hours of Hayley-shaped fun.  Report to follow...

S

Hayley's 3 hour price is exceptional value.  I asked her if she arranged it like that because she prefers longer visits, but she said she hadn't particularly planned it that way.

Take some lucozade for the energy...

Online bassman135

Ginger Maggie is back and well worth a visit. Saw her a couple of weeks ago.

Ginger (obviously) above and below and freckled and fabulous. She's been away for ages ( on family business and very pleased to be back, she told me)but was well worth the wait. Def in top 5 punts ever. Lovely Irish woman and fantastic in bed. DFK, DTOWO, CIM, Swallow and great shagging and just delightful company and attitude.  She looked great to me, as pics, little bit of a tum but not in a bad way. I guess it depends on your def of 'slim'.

I must go back!!

Offline sticko

Take some lucozade for the energy...

I am very much looking forward to bending her over her bench and doing up the buckles.  Getting frisky just thinking about it...

S

Offline sticko

Thanks all for your recommendations.  I saw Hayley this afternoon and posted a review on the SE board.  She was great!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53173.0

S

Online davidgood

Oh that's disappointing to hear. I must admit I haven't seen her but was, instead, recommending on the strength of the +ve review of her by davidgood.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32047.msg447030#msg447030
Hi Forrest,

When I saw the original post I thought of mentioning Maggie as she would have ticked a lot of the boxes.

I held back as I was not sure of the OP's age target and more importantly as Maggie is a part timer with lots of other things on the go she can be difficult to get hold of. My review made that clear.

However it looks as if Sticko found what he was looking for, and more, outside of London.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline ForrestGump

...Maggie is a part timer with lots of other things on the go she can be difficult to get hold of.

Hence the disappointment of jac0bin. But bassman struck it right and, like you, had a great experience with maggie.

She's on my hl now thanks to you for taking the time to share your review of her and, although I'd choose Hayley over Maggie for a number of reasons, Maggie's an easier choice purely because the travelling time involved is much less. The difficulty in getting a booking with Maggie is something I'm prepared to persevere with.

Offline jac0bin

dont waste your time with Maggie she'll mess you about for ages with bookings.
She cancelled w=twice with me at the last minute then the last time I booked I was awaiting her address on the day  NOTHING until the time of the booking at which point she said that she assumed I wasn't coming as it was 10 mins late
She plays games with clients and is not honest about what times she can make

domino131

Spotted this girl today who has recently started working and may fit the bill:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure?

Online HappyandLucky

Spotted this girl today who has recently started working and may fit the bill:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure?
Not seen her and would not as her face is not my thing. States age 25, might just be a bad photo but add 20+ years IMO

domino131

Not seen her and would not as her face is not my thing. States age 25, might just be a bad photo but add 20+ years IMO

I think it is just that photo, I've had a look at her PG pics and she looks about late twenties/early thirties, but the fact that she seems to like pulling faces in her photos doesn't help.  The main thing I don't really care for is the pencilled eyebrows but I can live with that.

Offline kebabkid

Would be bloody expensive just to tick off the freckles box but Emma Leigh might fit the bill - on photogirls, uksugarbabes and AW

KK