Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: street girls....london  (Read 1748 times)

notthemessiah

Im about to visit london for first time in 12 years

My preference is car dates with street girls...am i living in the past?

In those days the side streets around spittalfields was my main patch but im guessing the combination of the gentrification and islamification of the east end have killed that stone dead?

Is there anywhere else in other postcodes  i can try?

Offline Jonestown

In those days the side streets around spittalfields was my main patch but im guessing the combination of the gentrification and islamification of the east end have killed that stone dead?

Yes you are living in the past, picking up street girls in your car is an offence, not a good idea really, you’d do better on foot.

notthemessiah

Yep was an offence back then too mate

So same question...if im on foot any hooker beats exist anymore or all gone ?

Happy if anyone can answer...black cab drivers will know for sure!

Offline Thebanker999

Ilford Lane, Fore Street Edmonton and Southall are the highest volume but you will need a car. A few in Sussex Gardens but not high quality.

Offline hoehunter

Ilford Lane best bet fella.

thickandlongguy

Dont waste money, time and its a risk, go to adult work and get the best

notthemessiah

Or go to aw and get a girl that

- doesnt exist
- does not answer phone
- is nothing like her description and does not do any of the things she said she would do
- you go on an hours journey to see and she doesnt come to the door

Offline jok32

Maybe review some of your negative experiences then

Offline Zeusthedoc

Or go to aw and get a girl that

- doesnt exist
- does not answer phone
- is nothing like her description and does not do any of the things she said she would do
- you go on an hours journey to see and she doesnt come to the door

plenty of reliable girls on AW and UKE.
do some research!

curb crawling is an offence. probably unlikely to get many suggestions on here!

notthemessiah

Maybe review some of your negative experiences then

Ermm. I think i mentioned this will be my first time in uk for 12 years.

Im happy to put some reviews up from punts in may 2006... im somewhat doubtful that anyone would find them helpful..but if it makes you happy jok

Offline Uncle Albert

Ermm. I think i mentioned this will be my first time in uk for 12 years.

Im happy to put some reviews up from punts in may 2006... im somewhat doubtful that anyone would find them helpful..but if it makes you happy jok
What you are proposing is illegal, you would do better at a soho walk up  :thumbsup:

Offline Baxter63

There's an existing thread with 700+ posts - in this section, too. Just scroll down.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

notthemessiah

Baxter, banker, and hoeh....thanks very much for your helpful replies much appreciated,

Uncle , zeus, and jones...if i had wanted legal advice i would have given the thread a different heading
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 10:25:51 pm by notthemessiah »

Offline Zeusthedoc

Baxter, banker, and hoeh....thanks very much for your helpful replies much appreciated,

Uncle , zeus, and jones...if i had wanted legal advice i would have given the thread a different heading

Wasn't offering legal advice, was suggesting that the fellas on here might be unlikely to partake in what you're asking for...I'm sure you know curb crawling is an offence.

Offline Snork80

Ilford Lane best bet fella.

Yep, Ilford Lane remains very active. While you will easily find what you're looking for in Ilford Lane, (The postcode at the northern end of the lane is IG1 2LD if that helps you find your way). I would advise caution as the trade in Ilford Lane has been receiving significant attention from all parties of late, the cops, the local council and the local newspaper. Even to the extent of the cops launching a massive 'sting' recently.

Despite that of course the girls are still out on the corners.

Offline piotrskut

the difference is from your last time kerb crawling is now that all the kerbs in london have cameras on them, so the chances of plod feeling your collar for it are much much much higher now.  might want to retain a good brief before you pick up a crackhead off the street  ;)