Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: where is LusciousLucy666  (Read 1007 times)

Offline timbucktwo

Greetings everyone, hope you guys can help and in time I can contribute to discussions and reviews.

I have been trying to call LusciousLucy666 over the past week but she does not answer the call. Has anyone else experienced the same outcome? Her Adultwork profile says she is available.  Yet when you email her an automated response comes back asking you to call her for appointment. Tried several times but no luck. I was really hoping to see her as reviews are great and her movies are hot. Thank you  :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline timbucktwo

I am giving up on her, I have tried calling for over a week on different times but no response. Has anyone been successful in seeing her? does she ever answer her calls or responds to emails?

Offline stevebarry

How long is a piece of string?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fantasticmrfox

The Twitter feed is also updated regularly with multiple entries per day, which would give the impression she's available.

Offline timbucktwo

The Twitter feed is also updated regularly with multiple entries per day, which would give the impression she's available.

yes Mr Fox you are right. I have tried messaging her on twitter and adultwork, I guess she is too busy shooting and promoting her videos.

Offline davison

Useless on comms and a no show risk if you do get through. A shame because in the room she is one of the very best in London imo.

If you absolutely must see her cost be damned book a duo through kdd. Kristen will handl the comms and I bet Lucy shows for that so not to let her colleague down.

Offline timbucktwo

Useless on comms and a no show risk if you do get through. A shame because in the room she is one of the very best in London imo.

If you absolutely must see her cost be damned book a duo through kdd. Kristen will handl the comms and I bet Lucy shows for that so not to let her colleague down.

thanks Davison, I might do that. I looked at KDD adultwork profile she has no face photos, how does she look, is she sexy, pretty?

cheers.

Offline jirkle

And there I was thinking it was just me. I've tried a few times over the last month or so and nothing. Texts and calls.