Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yours Khloe Warren st  (Read 1616 times)

Stortford

1 hour 120 earlier today very hot day just wanted a lazy gfe told her I loved my ears and neck kissed and licked she delivered well  ball licking owo doggy french kissing not the prettiest maybe 6 wouldn't turn my head with all them honeyz out there nice body lovely chatty friendly girl no return looking for a polish hottie. 
Can someone do a link cheers.

Stortford

Cheers just to add she's going home to Poland for 3 weeks on Monday so I presume there will be a sub coming in.

FlyingBreadMan

1 hour 120 earlier today very hot day just wanted a lazy gfe told her I loved my ears and neck kissed and licked she delivered well  ball licking owo doggy french kissing not the prettiest maybe 6 wouldn't turn my head with all them honeyz out there nice body lovely chatty friendly girl no return looking for a polish hottie. 
Can someone do a link cheers.

Seriously lacking some full stops and commas, but ok. Short "war correspondence reporting from Baghdad during the bombings" appears to be your style.
Even during ww2 they used punctuations in Morse code messages.

Thanks for report.

Stortford

Lack of education mate some of these reviews are like war and peace.Short and sweet  like my honeyz
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:27:33 pm by Stortford »

FlyingBreadMan

Lack of education mate some of these reviews are like war and peace.Short and sweet  like my honeyz

:rolleyes: I was not insinuating anything...but good response.

Stortford

I think laziness is an issue I do everything on a phone but I think the services received cost and the friendliness of the girl is the most important thing to put in a review happy punting.

Offline LLPunting

I think laziness is an issue I do everything on a phone but I think the services received cost and the friendliness of the girl is the most important thing to put in a review happy punting.

Nope, what you describe is an advert.

You also need to confirm the girl is the one in the pictures, confirm body tone if the photos aren't current and mention any distinguishing features not shown that others might find a plus or minus e.g. stretch marks, tats, piercings, scars.

Standard of English. 

Ease of booking. 

State of location.

Methods used for services performed to qualify competency also highly relevant.