Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Holy Grail: Busty & Slim, suggestions?  (Read 4793 times)

Offline alessiobou

Hello folks,

I've been out of the punting scene for a while and fairly put off by rising prices and falling quality, but there's money burning a hole in my pocket and I'd like to make a comeback and am hoping one of you gents could help me find what I'm looking for.

I'd like to create a hotlist of busty slim girls that I would like to go through one by one, making a review for each as I see them. More than happy to TOFTT, and even happier to see a well reviewed person on here.

The perfect woman for me would be a External Link/Members Only, with a perfect ass and a beautiful handful of tits.

Please throw your suggestions at me. :D

If a similar thread already exists, please link me to it as I've not seen it. Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 08:53:09 am by alessiobou »

Offline Anadin

I can't imagine that you are ever gonna find anyone as perfect as Britney White was and if you did I don't wanna imagine what she'd charge.

Offline peter purves

I can't imagine that you are ever gonna find anyone as perfect as Britney White was and if you did I don't wanna imagine what she'd charge.

As soon as I saw the image I thought Bree
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alessiobou

I'd give her my firstborn child.

On a more serious note, maybe not as perfect as her but perhaps quite close. Don't care about skin color.

Offline agcnospam

Have a trawl this this thread, some damn fine looking girls with great tits;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8581.1650

I would recommend the following;

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Absolutely beautiful tits, the rest of her is pretty good as well. Facially more girl next door than stunner, but a very good punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Lovely body, fun young girl, nice big boobs and she's a fantastic punt if you can get hold of her and arrange a meeting (met her once but very keen to repeat the experience, no joy so far but we live in hope).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Petite size 6 girl with huge natural tits, I was 100% sure they were enhanced looking at her profile pics, but they are all real. Quite a vanilla punt, she is a bit shy/reserved, I had a good time with her but others have graded neutral - she is based at Hemel but tours Heathrow from time to time.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 11:23:00 pm by agcnospam »

Offline alessiobou

Thank you kindly, fantastic suggestions. Seems that one of them doesn't have a review, might be the one I'll tackle first!

Offline agcnospam

Thank you kindly, fantastic suggestions. Seems that one of them doesn't have a review, might be the one I'll tackle first!

Naomi is an amazing punt I have met her and she's just great. She has had various other profiles in the past, if you search for Erykah or Erica Royal you might find a few reviews or comments on here. She's hard to get hold of but worth the effort. I'll post links tomorrow if I remember, posting from a mobile now but links saved on my laptop.

Offline Jinx

I can vouch for Agcnospam's recommendations. We regurlarly discuss the type of girl you'd love to see.
I'm totally with you - pretty, petite and busty = perfection

Good luck and please report back on any you find.

Jinx

mrhappypants

I can vouch for Agcnospam's recommendations. We regurlarly discuss the type of girl you'd love to see.
I'm totally with you - pretty, petite and busty = perfection

Good luck and please report back on any you find.

Jinx

"Discuss" but not review; the phrase "chocolate teapot" comes to mind.

Offline Jinx

The word "prat" comes to mind.

Not seen any of the girls A and I have discussed, so how can I review?

Was just pointing out to the correspondent that A's recommendations are always good, he is an honest fella.

Jinx

Offline alessiobou

"chocolate teapot"

I saw a chocolate teapot at that choccy wocky doodah place in Brighton a few weeks ago, actually...

Offline Anadin

As soon as I saw the image I thought Bree

If you're talking about that Bree121 chick than no, she's no where near that level of hot imho.

I'd give her my firstborn child.

I don't think anyone could criticise you for doing so :lol:

mrhappypants

The word "prat" comes to mind.

Not seen any of the girls A and I have discussed, so how can I review?

Was just pointing out to the correspondent that A's recommendations are always good, he is an honest fella.

Jinx

Thanks Choccie - now why don't you jog along and try writing your first review?

Offline tantric talents

Naomi is an amazing punt I have met her and she's just great. She has had various other profiles in the past, if you search for Erykah or Erica Royal you might find a few reviews or comments on here. She's hard to get hold of but worth the effort. I'll post links tomorrow if I remember, posting from a mobile now but links saved on my laptop.
Looks interesting but no owo or cim.
Hasn't logged in for over a month so maybe away on long hols?

Offline Jinx

Offline agcnospam

Looks interesting but no owo or cim.
Hasn't logged in for over a month so maybe away on long hols?

I've sent Naomi/Erica/Erykah a couple of emails on AW over the last 3 months, as well as 2 or 3 text/Whatsapp messages, but no reply. I think she only works from time to time so can be hard to pin down. Also, her comms can be poor and others have found her a bit unreliable with timekeeping I believe (see thread link below for more background and previous profiles), but I had a fantastic time with her. Incidentally she did OWO and CIM/Swallow with me (also filming - personal use only), but didn't want a facial (I have no idea if these were on her likes list or not at the time - early 2016). The video of her on XVideos (now deleted) of her and a punter (called Big Tony or smthng similar) showed her giving OWO, as well as taking a cumshot over her tits/body which looked like about 10 litres of spunk - pity it was removed!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=133409.msg1491950#msg1491950

Candyman

The suggestions are good, shame there is nobody currently active within budget. If there was they would inundated with bookings no doubt

Offline Rocket Scientist

Holy Grail? Hmm,...these girls seem pricey with limited services. If you get lucky report back

Offline agcnospam

Holy Grail? Hmm,...these girls seem pricey with limited services. If you get lucky report back

Feel free to post links to other girls that match the description.

Dave Kent

Saw Victoria from Olina on Saturday, very slim with a lovely pair of DDs (enhanced).  Review  to  follow.

Offline tantric talents

Saw Victoria from Olina on Saturday, very slim with a lovely pair of DDs (enhanced).  Review  to  follow.
TBH bolt ons don't really do that much for me these days unless they really do look and feel real.
I personally would have called this holy grail
"Naturally busty and slim"

Offline alessiobou

I personally would have called this holy grail
"Naturally busty and slim"

I have to agree here. No other recommendations folks? I appreciate the three above, but would love some more (and I'm fairly open minded about color and ethnicity, as long as the shape is the same).

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Lovely body, fun young girl, nice big boobs and she's a fantastic punt if you can get hold of her and arrange a meeting (met her once but very keen to repeat the experience, no joy so far but we live in hope).

Is this the same WG? Looks like it, if so current AW profile, outcalls only

Little Lisa XXX

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline agcnospam

Is this the same WG? Looks like it, if so current AW profile, outcalls only

Little Lisa XXX

yeah that is her, still the same profile but she has changed the name, have been in touch with her via email in the last 2 days and she is taking bookings at the moment, i'm planning to book her before she goes AWOL again :)

Candyman

Just reviewed 2 girls that I would class as naturally busty and slim:

Both not as slim and petite as Lisa above but large tits for their frames and both quite slim around the waist

Offline Jinx

Hi Alessiobou,

Did you ever find the Holy grail you were after last year?

Regards,
Jinx

Offline Jinx

Any updates on this wonderful thread? Seems the girls we are after are not around at the moment.
Petite size 6-10, very busty and pretty......

Here’s hoping.
Jinx