Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy??  (Read 4366 times)

Offline BillyBackDoor

Anyone know what's happened?  Her AW profile is inactive and her UKE account has gone dark other than a cryptic, slightly worrying message on her profile pop-up about being shook up by a recent event.

Hope she's ok....

Edit: forgot the link. For those that reside under rocks and have no idea who I'm on about.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:50:40 pm by BillyBackDoor »

Offline the_special-one92

I believe its a precautionary thing why she's gone. Won't say to much as it defeats the object of why she's gone. She will be back soon though.

splodger69

Offline BillyBackDoor

I believe its a precautionary thing why she's gone. Won't say to much as it defeats the object of why she's gone. She will be back soon though.

Cheers, got a PM filling me in.  Seems it was me under the rock, ffs.  :dash:

alwaysfun1989

Yeh ive been looking for her , never been but now it looks like i never will !

NottsDB

Does make you wonder what went on, she's geniunely a lovely person to boot which is rare. Hopefully, she's back soon.

Offline pedro2

Mandy is having privacy issues, as said previously on this thread better not to say anything, she will be back  :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

She is in a national newspaper and you are worried about the publicity of too many mentions on this thread? Chill out gentlemans.

alwaysfun1989

In the papers , which one ? What does it say i think we should know tbh especially if it could effect us in the future ... speak up

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
In the papers , which one ? What does it say i think we should know tbh especially if it could effect us in the future ... speak up

I'll 'speak up' it is absolutely nothing that will affect any of you, probably won't even affect me. It's actually quite funny. The paper quoted my name as Mandy Fox and how I wore a Leicester football top with the number 69 on the back and put special offers on my profile in celebration of Leicester winning the premier league. There are no pictures or anything it's just a tiny square in the whole page.

I took my profiles down as a 'just in case' measure as I'm guessing people will search my name and I just worried I'd be recognised. That is all :)

Mandy x

alwaysfun1989

Hi mandy ... thankyou for clearing that up ... take care ...

Offline Chezzie John

A girl I met once that was in the papers as she shagged a copper and put pictures in her private gallery of her modeling on the police car. They tracked the copper down and sacked him and a reporter booked her trying to get more info :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A girl I met once that was in the papers as she shagged a copper and put pictures in her private gallery of her modeling on the police car. They tracked the copper down and sacked him and a reporter booked her trying to get more info :D

Similar for me... Once met A WG who was filmed stripping at a local fire station, which resulted in two firemen being sacked, when the film appreared on youtube.

PS Film has since been removed before you ask me  :D

a_polite_gentleman

Bloody football. Causes so many problems  :scare:

Offline _Bender_

I'll 'speak up' it is absolutely nothing that will affect any of you, probably won't even affect me. It's actually quite funny. The paper quoted my name as Mandy Fox and how I wore a Leicester football top with the number 69 on the back and put special offers on my profile in celebration of Leicester winning the premier league. There are no pictures or anything it's just a tiny square in the whole page.

I took my profiles down as a 'just in case' measure as I'm guessing people will search my name and I just worried I'd be recognised. That is all :)

Mandy x

:lol: Take Care Mandy, see you soon

Offline BillyBackDoor

Mandy x

Glad you're OK.  The profile status on uke seemed a little heavy on despair.

Sureshot

This is actually quite concerning. It means either some hack is trawling AW or UKE to find these details or theres a grass amongst us.

However this got into the press it reafirms we need to be very careful about what we post and how much of ourselves we reveal on forums.

Cuck_boy

Cooltiger, I remember the stripper at the fire station, it was also in The Sun.
Who was the girl? Is she still working now? I remember her being fit!!

Offline Picti

This is actually quite concerning. It means either some hack is trawling AW or UKE to find these details or theres a grass amongst us.

However this got into the press it reafirms we need to be very careful about what we post and how much of ourselves we reveal on forums.

The presence of journalists on here and related sites is recognised and has been mentioned in several threads, and by Admin. Investigative journalism at its finest  :unknown: or rather sensationalist ephemeral crap but with enduring consequences for those identified.

Anyone posting on Internet fora should be careful with their personal details. Media exposure is unlikely (most of us are insufficiently interesting) but there have been several examples of disgruntled WGs, partners, employers, etc piecing information together and outing punters. Let's be careful; WGs need to advertise, punters don't.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Yes, she was fit, check her pics out in the sun  :thumbsup:

As for the girl, YES she is still working. However, to be fair to the member who told me about it, it was in confidence, and I have no plans to mention her.

I am only posting these links cos they are easy to find when you google for it.

EDIT
I only found about this a few years AFTER I had seen her.

Sureshot

The presence of journalists on here and related sites is recognised and has been mentioned in several threads, and by Admin. Investigative journalism at its finest  :unknown: or rather sensationalist ephemeral crap but with enduring consequences for those identified.

Anyone posting on Internet fora should be careful with their personal details. Media exposure is unlikely (most of us are insufficiently interesting) but there have been several examples of disgruntled WGs, partners, employers, etc piecing information together and outing punters. Let's be careful; WGs need to advertise, punters don't.

All that  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Great comment, P!!

As someone who has suffered at the hands of a so-called disgruntled member on here, I have experienced this first hand and can tell you I would not wish this on anyone, not even my enemies (well, except for methodman). 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Haha, I had a feeling who this guy was .....

Banning reason: Multiple accounts (Cuck_boy, Ipad4)

Couldn't resist holding back from posting about her.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 08:25:27 pm by CoolTiger »

NottsDB

Mandy x
I know you are keeping a low profile, but do you have a rough idea of when you'll be back?

Offline Chezzie John

I was texting her last night and I reckon it'll be down at least a couple of weeks but if she knows you she'll still probably meet you this week but then she's on her holidays after that :)

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
Delete if not allowed - Feel free to PM me on here or UKE Xx