Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 - Not a good day  (Read 2210 times)

Jaeger99

First punt - First review.
I met jessica last month
Comms - text, messaged her at night and she responded the next morning, booked for an hour.

I got there a but early and I texted her if I could move up the booking, but she said no which was fine so I went for walk. When I was at the location she told me that she got her period and said she'd do owo and dfk for 40 pounds 30 mins.
I said ok and I proceeded to the punt.
To be honest I had really high expectations for this punt after reading the good reviews.
The meet - She opened the door wearing casual clothes but she didnt look anywhere near as good as her pictures. I shouldve just left but this was my firsy ' punt' ( dont even know if I can call this a punt). She then lead me to her room which was decent sized, put on some music and initiated with some decent dfk. Oral was ok, kinda toothy, not too deep.
Wouldve put this as a neutral if she'd actually tried to look nice for the punt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Rav7

Guess each to their own , but find Jessica even without make up just as lovely .

Jaeger99

First punt - First review.
I met jessica last month
Comms - text, messaged her at night and she responded the next morning, booked for an hour.

I got there a but early and I texted her if I could move up the booking, but she said no which was fine so I went for walk. When I was at the location she told me that she got her period and said she'd do owo and dfk for 40 pounds 30 mins.
I said ok and I proceeded to the punt.
To be honest I had really high expectations for this punt after reading the good reviews.
The meet - She opened the door wearing casual clothes but she didnt look anywhere near as good as her pictures. I shouldve just left but this was my firsy ' punt' ( dont even know if I can call this a punt). She then lead me to her room which was decent sized, put on some music and initiated with some decent dfk. Oral was ok, kinda toothy, not too deep.
Wouldve put this as a neutral if she'd actually tried to look nice for the punt.

External Link/Members Only
I still would wanna try meeting her again and hopefully its different, cause i still did have a decent time with, i just wish it had gone a lot better.

Offline king tarzan

on her womanly private stuff she should of cancelled.. or you should of walked and come back on a later date.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Titti Tatti

Thanks for the review and welcome to the club.

Offline AppleEgg

I thought she was pretty decent but at her new rates of £80 for 30 mins and £140 p/h, there are loads better looking, better bodies and better performers at that rate.

mrhappypants

I thought she was pretty decent but at her new rates of £80 for 30 mins and £140 p/h, there are loads better looking, better bodies and better performers at that rate.

+1

Offline olijameson

Has she stopped rimming? Doesn't seem to be mentioned or on her likes anymore

Offline Sinz

Has she stopped rimming? Doesn't seem to be mentioned or on her likes anymore

You got any reviews to share ?