Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight Pussys in Bristol  (Read 1281 times)

Offline PeachyAssFan

Other than "Tight Young Tina", can anyone recommend any WGs in Bristol with a tight pussy or strong pelvic muscle technique?

vw

daisy may tours frequently, had to propper lube up when i saw her, see my review for link on mob so cant be posting da linkz

Offline PeachyAssFan

daisy may tours frequently, had to propper lube up when i saw her, see my review for link on mob so cant be posting da linkz
Thanks for the tip. A red head at that - Ive never had one before. Currently in Oxfordshire, so will keep an eye out for her

SirFrank

Goddess Karolina, English Rebecca and

Offline PeachyAssFan

Thanks SirFrank. English Rebecca is probably more my GFE style and she looks cute. Her AW says shes in hospital, do we know when she will be out of hospital, is it her back problem again?

Offline PeachyAssFan

Sorry.I misread her AW in excitement. She was in hospital for one day

stiffster101

I remember petite sophie as being pretty tight?

Il let others back that up!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Not tried GK but English Rebecca is deffo tight. :thumbsup:  Also Agnus and Dagmara.  :thumbsup: :rose:

Angelina is pretty tight too surprisingly.  :thumbsup: :rose:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Thanks All. I will need to prioritise. For me the issue is always time - both in getting out of work and not being found out by the other half. I always have a cast iron alibi for wherever I go and if I were seen.

vw

Thanks All. I will need to prioritise. For me the issue is always time - both in getting out of work and not being found out by the other half. I always have a cast iron alibi for wherever I go and if I were seen.
i sometimes wish a 3rd party would make da punting difficult.  Would save a fortune, my reg doesn't help with her sugestions to but hey ho not hurting anyone.

tonibell99

Sorry.I misread her AW in excitement. She was in hospital for one day
She's been in hospital for at least 4 days, she's slipped another disc unfortunately  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

She's been in hospital for at least 4 days, she's slipped another disc unfortunately  :thumbsdown:

Not nice for her.  :( :(