Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5 star hotels where you can fully undress for massage  (Read 1372 times)

Offline suitinahurry

Most 5 star hotels I go to get a massage ask me to wear their disposable underwear. I like getting massages in the nude even if they don’t lead anywhere. Anyone have any experiences of 5* hotels where you can properly disrobe? And bonus question, any where you actually got lucky?

Online scutty brown

You're extremely unlikely to get anything different if you are using a hotel spa.
Why not use an agency girl for a callout to your room?

Offline suitinahurry

I’m actually not looking for anything funny to happen.
I just want to be fully undressed

Offline JustaPunter

I’m actually not looking for anything funny to happen.
I just want to be fully undressed

So why did you ask if anybody got lucky ?

If you are fishing then just say so then people can direct you to somebody who might help.

But to want to be naked in a normal spa is a bit strange to say the least

Offline Bruce Wayne

Agree with the others. If you want a naked massage, best to book a massage girl (using the reviews in this forum) and just don't pay for extras as you've stated you don't want them. Nudity in legit spas (both hotel and non-hotel) is not a thing in the UK. Naked massages in true legit massage shops are not common place in the UK either. Feels like you're looking for a unicorn.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 12:06:46 am by Bruce Wayne »

Offline signy

If you don't want extras, then what has this got to do with punting?

If you do want extras, then this is a quick way to get yourself into trouble in a decent hotel massage service.

As others have said, just get a SP outcall.