Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Off To A Decent Start / Pinky xx (TOFTT??)  (Read 1070 times)

Pdubz

Hey guys, im pretty new here so id like to introduce myself as pdubz. I was due to begin my punting career in a few weeks but i thought hey why wait?

Probably made the mistake of going with a girl with 1 feedback and one small review on london regional punting but it wasnt too bad.

I called Pinky on Sunday afternoon and got no response and thought great probably another fake timewasting profile but within 10 mintues got a call from her, she sounded friendly on the phone and we arranged for a meet on Monday evening.
She has a day job and so her hours are somewhat limited but she does work weekends. Comms were great throughout the day and she kept me posted about her whearabouts and what time she would be ready.

Her location is about 5 minutes from Dagenham Heathway by car and around 15 minutes by foot, she has her own place and my gosh is it nice, well furnished and immaculately clean!.

Pinky greeted me with black lingerie and heels and she was looking sexy as hell, instant boner for me, she showed me around her crib to make me comfortable and this is an instant plus for me, got the paperwork out of the way, £120 for the hour.

Down to action on the sofa where we started with cuddling and light kissing, no french kissing which was a real shame as she has it on her likes list and i for one adore fk. Still on the sofa we got undressed and had more foreplay, lot of caressing and body to body contact and cuddling which was nice, OWO was nice and tamed, ball licking but not a lot of eye contact. I decided i wanted to hold off for a while so carried on with more bj still downstairs on the sofa, i had asked her about facials before and it was on the cards but when i decided to blow she said cum on my tits which was another let down.

End of round 1 and more of a cool down, we watched some tv and more cuddling, another thing which was another let down she was stroking my leg but avoiding my dick which was dissapointing, im new to this punting thing so all these let downs i let it go.
We then proceeded to the upstairs bedroom and the sight of her ass as we were going up the stairs gave me another instant boner. Her bedroom was nice and spacious and it had kingsize bed again I was so amazed how clean and tidy her house was. Started with more owo and then onto cowgirl and mish before i had another pop.

Shes a talker which i didnt mind as i perfer it to silent girls who just lie there but now i come to realize i would have preferred more sex, with ten minutes to go i suggested one more round but she said it wasnt enough time. Shes defo not a clock watcher and is genuinely a nice girl who has a brilliant personality but i feel this review is a neutral due to no french kissing and facials, also i think for this to be a sucessful punt, shes the type of girl that has to be attracted to you and feel some chemistry and obviously i dont think she was attracted to me and therefore no chemistry but we did have some nice banter and laughs.

Would I go back? probably not
Would I recommend? Probably yes
so not the best start to my punting career but it wasnt a disaster but i have plent of girls on my HL which i will visit in due course

Any questions feel free to ask, sorry if the review is not as good, im new bare with me

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline kowalski

Well you've certainly picked up all the buzz words.Gosh bet they love it when they get a fresh one like you.Nice work if they can get it.My advice wod be save some mo ey an go for lower rare and less time.They're taking the piss.

Offline kowalski

Correction: lower rate,less time,little less money.You're making it too easy for them.

Pdubz

Im not a half hour guy tbh, anyways i got my next punt lined up for next week and shes been well reviewed her so looking forward to it

password02

Good write up for your 1st review and sorry it was not a Big Positive for you.

Hope the 2nd is a lot better

Pdubz

Thanks PW
i have booked bustydd in Tufnell park for next week

password02

Thanks PW
i have booked bustydd in Tufnell park for next week

Good pick - decent reviews and looks very nice - Hope the next is a positive

Look forward to reading the review.

Cheers for posting - Nice to see a NEW member on the ball and sharing experience to other UKP members - Registered on 10th April and within a few days posted his 1st review with another to follow next week - Well done.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:36:07 pm by password02 »

Offline claretandblue

cheers for the review and good luck with punt 2

Offline lewishamguy

..... but now i come to realize i would have preferred more sex, with ten minutes to go i suggested one more round but she said it wasnt enough time. Shes defo not a clock watcher.....

Thanks for the review. Could you tell us how accurate are those AW pictures? Good to hear that she isn't a clock watcher but shame though she didn't let you go for another round. BTW hope your next punt will be better.

:)

Pdubz

no worries guys

lewishamguy-Her pics are pretty accurate, facially id say shes a strong 7.5/8, bodys nice and toned with maybe a tiny tiny belly but hardly noticeable and she has a nice peachy ass.
But for me her personality is a 10/10 as shes very bubbly friendly and makes you comfortable the second you walk in. Drinks were provided and the tour of the house added an extra touch.

Just to point out, i remember saying she was new to aw and fairly new to this business so maybe in time she will get experienced?