Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thistle Euston question  (Read 1267 times)

Danran1965

Hi guys

Does anyone know if the thistle Euston has key card lift access?  Staying there in a couple of weeks and might indulge in an outcall

Thanks very much
Dan

Offline iPad3

Hi guys

Does anyone know if the thistle Euston has key card lift access?  Staying there in a couple of weeks and might indulge in an outcall

Thanks very much
Dan

If they don't now they may well do in a few weeks, surely you can see that naming hotels in this regard makes no sense, particularly when you sign off with your name (I hope that's not your actual name)

Discretion protects the girls and us punters meaning we can all go about our sordid business without being caught out by hotel staff.

mrhappypants

:dash: Stick the name of the hotel in the title of your thread why don't you?  Then it will be sure to show up when Head Office runs a google search.   :dash:

Offline Anadin

Ok not wise to mention the hotel in the title but I suppose given that he's not mentioning that a WG is working out of that particular hotel surely it's not much of an issue.

As for whether they have keycards or not you could phone them and ask anonymously, I almost did that once and I was gonna pretend it was for security.

raylondoner

Ok not wise to mention the hotel in the title but I suppose given that he's not mentioning that a WG is working out of that particular hotel surely it's not much of an issue.

As for whether they have keycards or not you could phone them and ask anonymously, I almost did that once and I was gonna pretend it was for security.

Just wondering how you would pose that question?  :hi:

Offline Anadin

Just wondering how you would pose that question?  :hi:

Say something along the lines of "I was thinking of booking but I want to know the rooms are secure and that you have keycard access so only guests can reach the floors". Perfectly reasonable enquiry and probably why so many hotels install keycard access.

raylondoner

Say something along the lines of "I was thinking of booking but I want to know the rooms are secure and that you have keycard access so only guests can reach the floors". Perfectly reasonable enquiry and probably why so many hotels install keycard access.

Think they would see you coming!

Offline Anadin

I doubt it they probably get that question all the time given the amount of theft that happen in hotels but even if they did, so what?

Offline iPad3

Nope I'm with Anadin here, I see the question as perfectly legitimate as an out of Towner checking that things will be safe in the big smoke.

Offline Jesi_j

Might be worth asking if they have a safe in the room first to make it sound legit

Offline Anadin

Might be worth asking if they have a safe in the room first to make it sound legit

It's already a legitimate question. Hell to be honest there's nowt wrong with just saying you're planning on having an energetic evening and want to know if the girl you're coming to see can come straight up to the room or will you have to meet her in the lobby and even that's a legitimate enquiry.

Truthfully I wouldn't have the balls to ask that even anonymously but I'd have no qualms asking about key cards, not that I'd care if it's my room. I only worry about keycards when I'm visiting an incall.

Offline Mcping

I'm quite certain the Thistle in Euston and most hotels around the country know exactly what goes on.
Mentioning it on here is really just stating the obvious and won't attract a second glance.

Most prossies stand out a mile to hotel staff who mostly turn a blind eye.

In answer to your question - the lifts don't need a card and the bar is nicely located near the front door if needed  :thumbsup:

Offline iPad3

I'm quite certain the Thistle in Euston and most hotels around the country know exactly what goes on.
Mentioning it on here is really just stating the obvious and won't attract a second glance.

Good point, perhaps wear a tshirt saying "I'm here to fuck a prostitute" on arrival just to be sure that everyone knows your business?