Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IAMEVAROSE - Canary Wharf (Friday 31st May)  (Read 2437 times)

16 review(s) for iamevarose (10 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Bootymancan

External Link/Members Only

This is third time lucky.

So I’d been on the hunt for a sexy BIG booty girl, I could have some sexy ass worshipping fun with. And not too far from me in Lewisham. So I scoured adultwork.

My first attempt was last year, with a polish woman based in Catford. By the name of Lexi. ‘Your Beautiful Lexi’ was her adultwork name at the time. AWFUL!!

So I stopped trying for a while.

Until I got a real strong want for some big booty in my face and hands.

Ran a search and came across Eva in Canary Wharf

*** used ‘Last Days of Logan’ review layout as a template” ***

Cost: 100 for 30 mins

Services: DFK, OWO, DT, Sex in Mulitple positions, Rimming on her, lots of Oral on her

Comms: Real good. Rang her and she let me know she was available in half an hour or much later that evening. I went with the now. Sounded sexy and friendly on the phone. And we text and flirted all the way to the meet.

Hotel in Canary Wharf. Very nice maisonette room. With a spiral staircase that allowed me watch Eva’s booty in fully effect. In a sexy garter and Suspenders...
We spoke for a lil while and I told her it was my third experience. She was really accommodating and offered me a shower.   

Girl: She looked like her pictures but even better in the flesh. 
Her waist to hip ratio is a wonder. Her hips perfectly compliment her much smaller waist. Nice thick thighs that slim down to her pretty feet. And that bubble butt sits firm and round. She doesn’t have a big belly. In proportion to her body it almost looks flat. Her breast are full and round with nice suckable nipples. And I couldn’t get enough of her thigh brow. I love when women have that.
Her face is really cute and pretty. Very girl next door vibes. Like butter couldn’t melt. Lovely doe eyed beauty. With long perfectly kept blonde locks. 
I was very very happy and impressed with her appearance. And she smelt amazing too. Which I love and find very sexy.

Action:
So after admiring we got down to it.
I asked if could kiss her, and then we had a nice sexy kiss and squeeze. She made her way down to her knees. Taking my thick dick in her mouth with no hesitation. She gave me a nice sloppy hand stroking blow job. With nice sloppy kisses in between just how I like it.
I had to return the favour. Asked her to get on all fours. Peeled down her thong and spread those beautiful thick cheeks. Her beautiful pink ass hole was screaming to be ate. She tasted fresh and clean. Buried my tongue and face between those cheeks as she bounced her booty back in my face. I then flipped her on to her back to taste her pretty shaven pussy.
I’m a smeller. I love to smell a woman’s body all over. And I need them to smell good and clean. And boy was she. Especially her yummy wet sweet pussy. She really reacted well to me working her clit. Giving me strong sexy eye contact and holding on to my head.
This went on until she asked me to fuck her. She smoothly put on the condom. And I slid in to her hot soft pussy. And I could instantly feel her pussy muscle squeeze and pulling me in. Give hard deep strokes in missionary, whilst DFK and sucking her nipples. She then got on top and bounced on my dick. That shit felt too good. I was close to cummin. So had to get her in doggy. Fuck that view killed me. Her waist looked tiny with phat ass bouncing in waves as I pounded her from behind. And fuck me she can take a pounding. Thank god. Most women complain I’m too thick.
Didn’t last too long after that, and came in the Condom. I think she was genuinely disappointed that it ended so soon. Because she never got there too. But I got too lost in that pussy to hold on.
We had a laugh for a lil but and she offered me a shower. I wanted to pay to stay longer but she had to get showered and ready for her next meet so I had to leave hungry for more.

I messaged her the next day and we spoke about the art pussy eating and she liked my enthusiasm. 

I lined up seeing her again in Chelsea three days later after work. For an hour session. So a lot of pussy eating and hot and sweaty sex. Twice over. And some shower fun after.   

Summary: very hot and sexy pawg, with a girl next door feel. Gives a great girlfriend experience.

reccomend? Yes! And she definitely can take a thick dick

Return? Yes for sure. Just hope I can convince her to try anal with me. God I’d love to fuck her beautiful pink asshole. And watch that ass bounce.

Sorry for the long ass review.  Not sure how to make it smaller. Also feel like left loads out!

Ps. If anyone knows any women on Eves level please let know. Need some more. Thick round bubble butts that know how to fuck and handle a big dick.

Peace

Offline horsa

Online tantraman

... Sorry for the long ass review.

Don't apologize, OP ... great first review :hi: ... and moreover, a phat ass like that :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... deserves nothing less than a "long ass" review!

:drinks:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:37:08 am by tantraman »

Aries900

This was one ridiculously hot review...honestly she should just copy and paste that to her bio and let you fuck her forever for for free

Offline Bootymancan

Thanks guys.

I want to do a review on (your beautiful Lexi) but her adultwork profile is no longer active.
Is it common practice to still do one?

Also I’m sure she must have a new profile

Peace

Offline Mr Sinister

Available for tomorrow only not too far from my office, quite tempted.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks guys.

I want to do a review on (your beautiful Lexi) but her adultwork profile is no longer active.
Is it common practice to still do one?

Also I’m sure she must have a new profile

Peace

Bootymancan, Thank you for your review and going to the effort of incuding details.
For what it is worth, I would encourage you to post your review about 'Your Beautiful Lexi', include the old dead link, her new link can be added when it becomes available again. I am sure that a new profile will surface at some point, I have never seen her and I am not intersted in doing so, but in my experience many girls do return. There are not many jobs for young girls or indeed anyone, that pay potentially, £160 per hour.

Photos courtesy of Mr Sinz;

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BootyConnoisseur

Thanks OP :hi:

This one is definitely going on the to do list! :drinks: