Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Parker - Gateshead - A fitting end to my trip!  (Read 2127 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5075948) (36 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline trebor1956

Amelie Parker

This is the final review of 4 from a short trip to Newcastle - the whole trip is referred to in the post https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324202.0

So, to begin.

In Newcastle on business and asked for advice from fellow punters in the North-East as to the punting scene in the area. I had a great deal of help from my fellow punters and this is part four of the story of my trip.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price

£140 for 1 hour

Communications

Having had a complete failure to secure a punt on either Monday or Tuesday - no fault of the ladies, just business commitments getting in the way and preventing any opportunity for me to 'play' - I was having one last scroll through Adultwork late on Tuesday evening when I happened upon the profile of Amelie Parker. She was based in Gateshead and was offering incalls the following morning, starting at 10:00 a.m.! A quick think about timings and I worked out that it was possible for me to spend an hour with her if she was available for 10:00 a.m., and it would still leave me time to make the 350 mile drive back down to Southampton to catch my ferry back to the Isle of Wight :D

A quick exchange of texts and emails sealed the deal for the next morning. I had the name of the block of flats and the postcode, Google maps told me where it was and how to get there (although Amelie's directions were very good). All set up and raring to go!

Confirmed the next morning just before checking out of the hotel and instant text back to say that all was ok.

When I got to the postcode there was a brief exchange of texts as it wasn't too apparent where the 'Visitors Parking' was situated, but the problem was solved in a couple of minutes.

The Venue

Penthouse flat in a modern block in Gateshead, close to the Tyne Bridge. Flat number was given and instructions were to face the camera so that she could see me before I entered the building. Up to the top floor and knocked on the door which was opened immediately with Amelie not doing the usual hiding behind the door. She was just standing there and was almost wearing some lacy lingerie! The place was modern and well maintained, asked to use the en-suite toilet which was very clean with fresh towels available. The bedroom was larger than most with a big bed and plenty of room to move around.

The Girl

Very pretty 20 something with augmented breasts, slim waist, nice curvy hips, and a big smile on her face. Plenty of tattoos that don't show up in her photos on AW but I don't have a problem with that. All in all she was a very attractive young thing. When she spoke, the accent was not Geordie, I later found out that she was from St. Albans in Hertfordshire.

The Action

Payment handed over and she disappeared for less than a minute before starting with some light kissing as I got undressed and joined her on the bed. Over the next hour there was a lot of kissing, fairly light for the most part, but she did get a little more amorous as the time wore on. There was OWO, Reverse Oral (nice and sweet tasting and she got very wet after a few seconds), then on with the condom and sex in doggy, missionary, cowgirl and finishing in reverse cowgirl. It was a little disconcerting at first when Amelie was sucking my cock, her eyes locked onto mine and for a moment I felt like she was trying to stare me down but then I saw the little twinkle in her eyes and realised that she was taunting me and wanting me to get lost in her dark gaze. One I realised what she was doing it was fine and I enjoyed myself by staring back into those dark pools that seemed to suck you in.

The OWO was very good, very little use of hands and quite deep, the Reverse Oral tasted divine and Amelie really seemed to enjoy it - at least she got very wet and it wasn't all my saliva! She was happy to change positions whenever I wanted and when in missionary with her legs over my shoulders her eyes were drawing me in again. Once I had finished there was no rush to get me out and she cleaned me up gently and very professionally before we lay together for a few moments for me to recover.

In the end I got dressed and departed a little over the hour, but it didn't feel like I was being rushed out. Perhaps, if there had been another booking immediately afterwards it would be a different story but I didn't get that impression.

Overall

An excellent hour spent with a very attractive and engaging young lady that I would have no issues about recommending, although I say that with the caveat that I believe she could be totally different and a little aloof if she didn't like you.

Would I go back. Yes, most certainly, she is on my list for a return visit the next time I find myself in Newcastle. I may even be tempted to try a MFF with Amelie and Freya le Roux who shares the flat with her and uses the other bedroom.

Offline Fitgeordie

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time up here in Newcastle! Seems to still be a decent scene here even if it’s isn’t a patch on 5/6 year or so ago

Offline Tipperfred15

Glad you had a good time. The eye staring for me was so a too much for me. Sounds like a good end to your trip though.