Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca Estelle - Newcastle City Centre  (Read 1407 times)

13 review(s) for francesca-xxx (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Leathermad

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booking: I'd had my eye on Francesca for a few months, but finding a date when our diaries matched was difficult as Francesca doesn't work every week.
Initial comms via AW, with phone number supplied to confirm booking on the morning, location advised, further text on arrival to confirm room number.

Location: Hotel in central Newcastle, parking close by, not far from Central Station. No issues entering, reception some distance away, lift to appropriate floor.

Meeting: My first Hotel appointment, a sense of excitement as I approached the room.
Francesca waiting behind the door as it opened, straight into a lengthy DFK session - god, can she kiss!!!
After about 5 mins of DFK, we both took a few clothes off and went onto the bed for more DFK and fondling, before it was off with the rest of the clothes.
Nice big bed, in a very pleasant room - I thought I'd gone to heaven, Francesca has a wonderful body, more DFK, sucking of tits, more DFK...
Francesca then sat on my face whilst I licked her hairy pussy and she got really excited, before more DFK.
I'm happy with OWO to cum, so Francesca was straight down on my willy and put it straight in her mouth, I was watching her going up and down through the mirror and I could also see it going in and out of her mouth.
After about 5 mins the inevitable happened, and Francesca sucked me dry - after a quick wipe up, more DFK and then I was offered a shower (which I accepted).
Vouchers exchanged, and a peck on the cheek, before leaving very very satisfied.

£70 for 30 minutes, well worth the money, and I'll be seeing her again (hoping she doesn't retire before I do!)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 04:58:34 pm by Leathermad »