Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kitty@nina - Washington -- Gumtree and AdultWork  (Read 3619 times)

9 review(s) for @kitty@nina  (3 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Disco dave

So having plucked up the courage and had a poor first punt needless to say I was gagging for something. Saw the ad on gumtree for thai massage in sunderland, sorry no link as on mobile.

Comms- brilliant, rang and straight away got a appointment for 1.40pm. Had to kill 1.5 hours.....

Location- parking was ok but the area is bad, if you are not from the area or dont know how to look after your self then its a risk. Flat was yukky apart from bedroom which waa clean.

Massage- I am very forward so engaged with nina quickly and agreed to b2b for 60mins for £90. She then asked me to strip off, she then stripped off and omg is she fit. I have a thing for oriental girls anyway but nina is fit, maybe mid 20s. She was quite reluctant to tell me her name or anything about her which was fine by me. Started with a back massage which was fantastic, could feel her pussy gliding up my back. She kept slapping my arse as I was still tense and nervous, she can massage really well and worked my back hard and it feels great. She then asked me to turn over and started on my legs slid up and sat on my chest, fuck me I was in heaven. She was gently stroking the old man and hanging her great boobs in my face and I started to nibble. She loved this and smiled, she then turned and put her firm ass and pussy on my chest and leaned over into 69. I was.inches away from the perfect ass and pussy that I couldnt help myself and started eating her out, she was fresh and tight. She was drippimg wet and slid down and started to ride my shaft cowgirl, there was no penetration but I got the feeling that if I went to for it that she would do it. After a few mins of her riding me she came, she then laid down next to me and finished me off with a sloppy hj. She then just laid next to me for 5 mins and then I went in the shower. Got out the shower and had a nice convo, she is moving to sunderland soon and broke up with her bf. Gave her a peck on the cheek and left 1 hour and 30mins later.

Overall 10/10
Loved every second of it and will deffo see her again.

Offline Zooms

I'm never happy when my sexual health is at risk without my permission..  :scare:
but you do seem to have enjoyed  yourself. But I feel this is a warning

Offline Disco dave

First time adrenaline I think nearly got the better of me. Bit yeah hear your advice pal.  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As with your other post we really need to know what place you went to, the title says Washington and the review says Sunderland.  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Will be https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=163335.0

That's from AW OP's said Gumtree.

There's no trace of 'Nina' on gumtree so moved to discussions.

vw

That's from AW OP's said Gumtree.

There's no trace of 'Nina' on gumtree so moved to discussions.

Aw profile is nina

External Link/Members Only

maybe advertises in more than one place.

searchign number brings uo this one

Probably should be a review still
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 09:03:08 pm by vw »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Aw profile is nina

maybe advertises in more than one place.

searchign number brings uo this one

Probably should be a review still

Cheers VW.  I'll put it back.   :thumbsup:

I did ask the OP to clarify before he went off line.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 09:06:17 pm by daviemac »

Offline baresi

As with your other post we really need to know what place you went to, the title says Washington and the review says Sunderland.  :unknown:

it's those shite flats in Sulgrave

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

it's those shite flats in Sulgrave

So it is Washington then, cheers. 

Offline baresi

So it is Washington then, cheers.

they really are the pits, i have done lot of  repairs there for bottom end landlords, it's no secret what goes on in them it's  bad enough the little shites trying to nick your tools when you're there but going into a known knocking shop i'd be very wary

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

they really are the pits, i have done lot of  repairs there for bottom end landlords, it's no secret what goes on in them it's  bad enough the little shites trying to nick your tools when you're there but going into a known knocking shop i'd be very wary

Cheers for that, I know what they're like, handy for others to take note of though.   :thumbsup:

Offline happyguy48

Cheers for that, I know what they're like, handy for others to take note of though.   :thumbsup:
Sulgrave has been a shit area for many years. Apparently alot of folk from the Hendon area of Sunderland were moved there when some of the flats were knocked down (unless they nicked them, they nicked everything else  :D)

Offline red13180

When you said in the original review,

“there was no penetration but I got the feeling that if I went to for it that she would do it.”

did you mean that she would have done bareback - which it sounded like you were very close too ? !!!!

Online Slaine

When you said in the original review,

“there was no penetration but I got the feeling that if I went to for it that she would do it.”

did you mean that she would have done bareback - which it sounded like you were very close too ? !!!!

He never implied that bareback was on offer ... I'd imagine he meant if he had a condom he'd be balls deep in pussy  :cool:

Offline red13180

I thought he kind of implied it when he said

‘if I went for it’

rather than something like ‘if I asked for it’

Unless less he meant ‘if I went for a condom’

Offline Sar-Major

The wording by the "OP" is very ambiguous to say the least.

It could be "Construed" either way............. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac