Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where are the Poles and Hungarians?  (Read 2677 times)

Offline newbie2014

Gents

The punting scene is London is dreary at the moment. Indies are mostly Brazilians & Roms while agencies have mainly Russians. Has anyone ventured outside of London and had some good punts this year?

I remember we used to have so many good Poles, Hungarians and others in the Baltics at affordable rates. Where have they gone now? Germany / France?

Cheers
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 10:08:02 pm by newbie2014 »

Online jamiekinkxxx

Offline newbie2014

Ok but what about Roms? They're still here?

What about Brazilians? Literally there are at least 10 pages of Brazilians of WGs available in London....

Offline lillythesavage

That'll be Brexit for you ;-)

Give it a rest, what absolute bollocks, the pandemic has far more to do with it, go and live in the EU if you love it so much.

Offline Colston36

Give it a rest, what absolute bollocks, the pandemic has far more to do with it, go and live in the EU if you love it so much.

Not bollocks at all, unless you think Brexit has nothing to do with the various shortages of personnel in restaurants, agriculture and so on.

Offline LLPunting

Brexit absolutely is the reason the Poles and Hungarians have either gone home to their paid for houses and seeded businesses or property portfolios and improving economies or naturalised into the citizenry and gotten regular jobs having bought a place here with their earnings and settled their families here.  Fuck it even cleaners are getting 20 quid an hour and if some happen to turn a trick or two for some overly generous letches then they're set.  The exchange rate would have to move to 1.3+ Euro to make some more consider coming back, probably all would be flitting rather than coming to stay since they could command a premium for being less available and I doubt we'd see much of the young hotties, more like the slightly worn but experienced SPs of recent years re-stomping their grounds and perhaps doing more touring of the Isles rather than any residencies in London.
The SPs who remained before CoVID weren't driven back into the game by the loss of labour and income from other employment so they're either well integrated and claiming benefits as citizens or else back home without rent to pay or just tiny mortgages.
I haven't been watching what's happening in the regions but there hasn't been much cheering for the return of our favoured nationalities to the broken bedsprings in the parlours and flats.

The "Brazilians" aka Spanish and South Americans are here because of trafficking by gangs who spot the opportunity of blueballs up and down the country hankering after Thai, Pole and other developed-EE girls and taking any rent-a-puss in lieu.  Sure there are also some enterprising lookers of dubious original gender who make their own way here from their bases in Spain (perhaps bought from previous heyday proceeds). Their home economies are all tanked so the UK scene is primed for exploitation.  As our paying the 20%+ increase in base fees and ridiculous extras confirms.

Talking to some of the older Thais who are still plying the massage tables, they're also doing other jobs, some are cleaning and their clients are former punters who want exclusive access to extras after they've done the chores.  It's not exactly SA in the SB sense, they're after sex slaves.

Offline LLPunting

Ok but what about Roms? They're still here?

What about Brazilians? Literally there are at least 10 pages of Brazilians of WGs available in London....

Roms are here because have you seen the state of Romania... and the fact that punters are paying the stupid prices and extras means they're being played for mugs over-paying for less service quality and often skank looks.

The Chinese are here also either through trafficking or the economics making sense, the veteran girls who are in their second decade of service (or longer) have bought multiple assets back home and are just servicing their "empires" out of opportunistic greed and habit.  The gangs are laughing save the few idiots caught and made examples of.

Offline blueruin

Never understood any punter voting for Brexit. If you believed Brexit would raise wages for the average worker in the UK its the same for the average SP too. So pussy ain't getting any cheaper under Brexit.

Combine the added anti foreigner sentiment you can forget any influx of foreign hotties. Well unless they are coming across the channel in dinghies and I really can't see many SPs there.

But its done now, I don't see any surge in Brit SPs to fill the gap unless it is camgirls with slug eyebrows. And any decent EE SPs around seem to be creeping up in price. And my own favourites the Thai scene has been dead since the clamp down 6 or 7 years ago.

Offline LLPunting

Never understood any punter voting for Brexit. If you believed Brexit would raise wages for the average worker in the UK its the same for the average SP too. So pussy ain't getting any cheaper under Brexit.

Combine the added anti foreigner sentiment you can forget any influx of foreign hotties. Well unless they are coming across the channel in dinghies and I really can't see many SPs there.

But its done now, I don't see any surge in Brit SPs to fill the gap unless it is camgirls with slug eyebrows. And any decent EE SPs around seem to be creeping up in price. And my own favourites the Thai scene has been dead since the clamp down 6 or 7 years ago.

Time to get on the next slow (eco-friendly) boat to the Far East or South America with your "sac of gold" filled with pension pot pussy poundage.

Offline Smithchrissmith

I work in property & building and can say there’s far more Romanian / Albanian builders about than there used to be, with far less Polish and Hungarian.... I guess it’s for the same reasons the working girls’ nationality has changed.

My (Polish) cleaner says she can’t get any Polish girls now, all Romanian.

I know a few landlords and they all say the same.

The big change happened when COVID started but I’m unclear why people from Poland stayed away while the Romanians were happy to stay.

Offline Smithchrissmith

The "Brazilians" aka Spanish and South American’s...

I don’t see many Spanish prospective tenants in my job but do see Brazilians.

There were lots of Spanish prior to COVID.

Online jamiekinkxxx

Jesus guys it was a JOKE! Where has all the SOH humour gone!  :dash:

Offline lillythesavage

Jesus guys it was a JOKE! Where has all the SOH humour gone!  :dash:

LOL, it is just wearing thin these days, since the predicted doom laden crash fizzled out in days.

Offline lillythesavage

I work in property & building and can say there’s far more Romanian / Albanian builders about than there used to be, with far less Polish and Hungarian.... I guess it’s for the same reasons the working girls’ nationality has changed.

The big change happened when COVID started but I’m unclear why people from Poland stayed away while the Romanians were happy to stay.

Because Poland is doing quite well and they are not as desperate as the Romanians?  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

A lot of the girls take up their Spanish nationality entitlements from family ties and base out of Spain.  They'll claim whichever nationality gets the best response in a conversation.

Offline blueruin

Time to get on the next slow (eco-friendly) boat to the Far East or South America with your "sac of gold" filled with pension pot pussy poundage.
When Pattaya actually opens I'm on the plane.

Offline king tarzan

Are they delicious 👅👅😋😋???
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Trex

I did my search on AW. This is for London area, it’s about 5 pages of Hungarians. I remember it’s was 6 pages last year. Poland is about 4 pages, Romanians is 9 pages and Brazilians is 11 pages which has increased from last year which was about 10 pages.

5 pages and 4 pages in London for both nationalities is not bad at the moment, but we see next year or 2 if it’s has increased or decreased.

Online jamiekinkxxx

I'd take some nationalities with a pinch of salt on AW

Offline newbie2014

I did my search on AW. This is for London area, it’s about 5 pages of Hungarians. I remember it’s was 6 pages last year. Poland is about 4 pages, Romanians is 9 pages and Brazilians is 11 pages which has increased from last year which was about 10 pages.

5 pages and 4 pages in London for both nationalities is not bad at the moment, but we see next year or 2 if it’s has increased or decreased.

Thanks for taking the time on this. I don't know if some of you are feeling the same that there aren't just many good looking / good service providers of Poles or Hungarians anymore. Maybe I'm now more picky, I don't know. Please point me in the right direction otherwise. It was only a few years ago where there was an influx of them charging at the range of £80 to £120 which was really vfm...

Now the scene is pretty much dominated by Brazilians on AW or Russians with agencies. Roms are everygreen and numbers are still strong.

Offline king tarzan

A lot of the girls take up their Spanish nationality entitlements from family ties and base out of Spain.  They'll claim whichever nationality gets the best response in a conversation.

All your punts at the moment seem pathetic experiences 😂😂

Offline petermisc

I had a look on acemassage recently, and it is dire on there post- Brexit & pandemic:
External Link/Members Only

A crumb of comfort that the profiles are "on holiday", not simply removed, so hopefully might return.

Offline bigden40

Both things are relevant. 

But it was definitely lockdown 1 that trashed the number of people seeking settled status and/or visas   After 2 weeks to flatten the curve became months the numbers of foreigners here cratered. 

Offline LLPunting

All your punts at the moment seem pathetic experiences 😂😂

Oh KT, you really are simpletto.  Only a mother could love that in a grown man.

Offline king tarzan

All I can say is that our equivalent of James bond former prime minister warned against all this shit.. but certain sectors of society didn't listen..
The main man had to resign in disgust.

Offline Malvolio

There's still a decent number around - but until the COVID issue is firmly under control we won't see the same numbers over here as there used to be.

Online sparkus

There's still a smattering of Poles and Hungarians around Stratford, just consult AW.  That seems to be the prime location for the latter, though Harrow also seems to have a few of them as well (ditto Wembley).  Again, consult AW and VS in those areas (Ilford too for VS).

Offline bonapati

I believe this SP is still floating and been consistent over the years.

Lady.Vivxx (Hungarian)
External Link/Members Only

Online Trex

I did my search again on AW in London

Brazil 11 pages
Romania 9 pages
Hungary 6 pages
Poland 4 pages
China 2 pages

Places like Columbia, Bulgaria, Thailand, Nigeria and Spain are close to have a second page. I might try again in 12 months time if I’m still around or some else would do it.

Offline GingerBoy11

I think Covid and all the travel restrictions have been limiting the market for a number of years now. . .which is a shame. . .hopefully things will bounce back once Covid is finally over, but in my view still a fair few ladies around in London!

Offline sir wanksalot

Brexit not Covid was the reason.

Poles came over here to work and try to assimilate into our culture. Having your face slapped when the majority of the country vote to stop more EU migrants coming over does tend to make an individual feel unwanted.

Offline Mr Sinister

There's still a smattering of Poles and Hungarians around Stratford, just consult AW.  That seems to be the prime location for the latter, though Harrow also seems to have a few of them as well (ditto Wembley).  Again, consult AW and VS in those areas (Ilford too for VS).

The peak of Hungarian and Poles of 6 years ago won't be back to that level ever again. You will either need to go direct to the source(which is what I'm doing next year) or try a different EU country that they have moved onto.

Offline newbie2014

The peak of Hungarian and Poles of 6 years ago won't be back to that level ever again. You will either need to go direct to the source(which is what I'm doing next year) or try a different EU country that they have moved onto.

Do you know which EU country / countries they have moved to? Germany?

Offline Mr Sinister

Do you know which EU country / countries they have moved to? Germany?

I'm not sure but my guess would have been Germany or the Netherlands/Belgium or other parts of EE.

Offline Malvolio

Not sure they're in Germany - prices are lower over there than here.

Might just be that some have made their cash and decided to knock it on the head, and improving economic prospects in Poland mean better-paid jobs are available over there, reducing the incoming flow.