Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VERONICA_Diamond - Leicester  (Read 1802 times)

14 review(s) for Veronica.Diamond (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline pisceanuk

I gave her a negative review earlier since she cancelled the appointment around last minute  :hi:.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After the negative review she messaged me more recently on adultwork apologising and explaining that she was informed by Mandy not to see me with some wile negative comments were made by Mandy about me. I believe her. I never saw Mandy for the record as she refused to see me after making me wait for 2 weeks just because I made some critical posts about her on UKP.

Anyways, I liked Veronica's approach and honesty and her apology and acceptance of the negative review for what happened and decided to give her a chance after her frankness and I found her to be a nice lady.

Comms were fine and she asked if I prefer her to wear any specific dress and I said anything sexy would do. We met at her friend's place in LE5. The door was opened by a tall and nice looking lady with a smile and a kiss. There are not many WGs with such nice and tall figure and it really turns me on. She has nice real boobs with perky nipples. The room was fine. I finished with the paperwork and she offered a £10 discount for 30 mins for the inconvenience caused previously so I paid £70.

I started with undressing her and playing with her and kissing her and I was ready. She then went down and started giving a nice OWO. I asked her to be bit hard and she obliged. The OWO was extensive and it felt good and she continued. I then asked her to go on top and she covered me and did some nice riding and then I went for missh and then doggy and then I asked her to do some more OWO. She wanted me to come in her mouth but I already came twice earlier in the day and had problem in exploding again. Neverthless, it was good fun.

Her phone rang couple of times but she turned it off. I liked her and she seems nice in person and may see her again.

Positives:

- Nice and tall figure
- Real boobs
- Warm and friendly
- OWO and kissing were good
- Good enthusiasm
- No parking issue

Negatives: (I give some negatives to every WG and it keeps the review realistic)

- Bit of tummy but not bad

Will I go again - yes, may try a duo with her friend if she gives a good offer.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 02:49:18 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline Steely Dan

Online RogerBoner

I'm surprised that you went for a punt after already coming twice earlier in the day. Are you that randy?  :)

Offline pisceanuk

It was bad planning somewhat but I wanted to finish with this beauty.

I'm surprised that you went for a punt after already coming twice earlier in the day. Are you that randy?  :)

Online j122

Nice review, been nearly 3 years since I saw her at Dani's place in Long Eaton. Bit too far away now as I'd probably see her again, wouldn't mind a shot at her ass :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey, maybe a duo with her and Mandy would be interesting  :D

Offline HailWood

After the party debacle, I doubt Mandy will ever consider working with Veronica again. There has been some negative feedback recently about Veronica's services and weight. This is a pity because I met her in Long Eaton several occasions around 4 years ago. She was tall and in good shape and gave a decent if vanilla GFE. I have taken her off my HL but will reconsider should I see more positive feedback.

Online j122

Yeah he knew about the party fiasco, that's why he said the duo would be interesting

Offline HailWood

Ah "interesting" as in the Chinese curse "may you like in interesting times"