Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Dagmara  (Read 798 times)

Cda1966

Dagmara is really lovely and instantly puts you at ease if you tend to be a bit nervous, she is also a looker, has a lovely figure, and is open to most things even though she had a bit of a cold on the day I saw her. I wont go into detail, but she was certainly willing to make sure I had a good time, I totally recommend her, and plan to return asap. (she is definitely my cup of tea)
 :rolleyes: :D :rose:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Dagmara is really lovely and instantly puts you at ease if you tend to be a bit nervous, she is also a looker, has a lovely figure, and is open to most things even though she had a bit of a cold on the day I saw her. I wont go into detail, but she was certainly willing to make sure I had a good time, I totally recommend her, and plan to return asap. (she is definitely my cup of tea)
 :rolleyes: :D :rose:

External Link/Members Only

Why won't you go into detail thats useful to other punters?  :unknown:  it all helps.  :thumbsup:

BTW It's  a bit antisocial for a prossie taking bookings if she's got a cold!  :dash:

Cda1966

I just don't, but it's nothing you ain't heard before. I found her very good despite her cold.

Cda1966

I don't know how this review ended up here, I even selected positive at the start so I must have posted in the review section ????

Offline Roth