Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latinas new girl Catalina  (Read 2575 times)

Offline lewis666

ive just been on aw and Latinas has a new arrival and I'm kicking myself that I shall be unable to go for a week yet so if anyone gets to visit before would be good to hear what you think as by the pictures she looks bloody lovely

External Link/Members Only

Not sure the link is copying on my phone right though

dumdonuts

saw this pop up earlier will be paying a visit later this week

Offline Qwerty

Offline gonewest

Why are you bumping this?

I was hoping that dumdonut had been to see her by now and would share his experience or maybe someone else had.  Notning more sinister.

Offline Qwerty

Hmmm... might have to TOFTT :-)

dumdonuts

i have seen her and would definitely recommend

Offline Qwerty

winsaw

i am off to see her tomorrow and will post up after 

Offline lewis666

Well having seen Catalina I can safely safe that you'd be hard pushed to be disappointed, lovely welcome clean apartment in quiet row of houses.

She has a wonderful smile and my those boobs may be fake but they felt amazing sliding across my body during an oil massage.

Not sure how long she has left but I'd visit if you like the pictures as she is better in the flesh.

Offline lewis666

Noticed that Catalina is back but it shows town as North Petheton, has Latinas moved does anyone know?? would like to see if as discreet as before given the tucked away location i visited when last in Taunton

spkmstr48

Anyone? :unknown:

Oh goody, in her area soon and looks just my type, arse looks fab!

Offline Jamesthegreat78

From what I understand, this is another house, separate to the usual one in Norton Fitzwarren. In many ways a shame since a duo with Alessandra was high on my wish list but they only ever have two girls maximum at Norton FW.

spkmstr48

Idiot that I am, I forgot about Catalina and booked Claudia, especially as I've just read her profile and seen she's Columbian. :dash:

JV547845

Latinas were advertising another profile yesterday evening for Franccesca <sp?>.  They've taken it down now (why?) but she had an excellent looking rack.  I nearly jumped straight in the car. 

Offline Jamesthegreat78

Franccesca's profile back up today. Can't make up my mind on her as she's got a cracking figure but her face isn't doing much for me, at least not from the angle of photos. BUT. A duo with Alessandra could be fun!

JV547845

Doggy  :rolleyes:

If she's still there I'll probably see Francesca next week.  Yesterday I was a bit worried about belinda/melissa's face beforehand too, turned out I needn't have been (for my taste anyway).  I think their photographer is just trying too hard with stupid pouty `sexy' poses, when I just want to see the WG smile and look glad to see me.

Offline Jamesthegreat78

The two Latina groups in the Taunton area aren't linked are they? I know Latinas in Norton Fitzwarren and North Petherton (where Catalina's currently available) but the Taunton town centre girls in the Bella's Latina group, they're a separate group right? I've not been convinced by the latter' profiles enough to head over there yet but your experience sounds positive

JV547845

Yes, I'd definitely say Bellas're legit.  If not better - when I saw normal Latinas they only had Alessandra available.  The whole `OMG I get to pick' routine might have skewed my vote though - I like to choose, even if it's B&S compared to the AW profiles (which it wasn't).  That is based on only two Taunton latina punts, but instinct from well over 40 punts last year, most of which were really good thanks to UKP.  If you like the girls I would recommend the latter (Bellas) as being as good as the NFW set up. 

However but the Bella's premises is right on a main through route.  That's not a big deal for me at all, but I don't live there, so all it means for me is parking takes 5 minutes longer.  Or just act like you're Polish and have just come out of a Polish shop.  Totally worth it.  For me.  I can't say for you. 

I'm just blessed that I can afford not to care about it being a visible entrance and want to fuck all of the VFM WGs in Taunton.

winsaw

Franccesca's profile back up today. Can't make up my mind on her as she's got a cracking figure but her face isn't doing much for me, at least not from the angle of photos. BUT. A duo with Alessandra could be fun!

had them both together today and it was very good, will post a review up later, can confirm Franccesca looks better in real life than in those photos, and her and Alessanda work well together  :cool: