Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls who use lots of lube  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Anarchytm

Basically I was with this asian wg, when I first went in it wastight but after that she kept applying lube, tons of it then I could barely feel anything and she kept asking why I havent cum yet. Im only 19 and ive never had problems cumming before anyone else experienced this and anyway of stopping them?

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I'll walk with you to school tomorrow mum said its ok  :hi:

Offline cueball

Spray your dick with wd 40 next time, it won't help with the lubing but it'll smell better

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha, wait until it's fully grown and you'll never have this problem again...

Offline David1970

Hi this could be an honest request, his 1st time on the site, stop taking the piss.

I find useing talcum powder rather than lube , try it works wonders.

Offline jame75

Offline cueball

I find useing talcum powder rather than lube , try it works wonders.

Talc and lube mixed together makes concrete  :sarcastic:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Talc and lube mixed together makes concrete  :sarcastic:

I'll have to give that a go. After some of my recent efforts at least it'll give her something hard to get hold of...........

Offline Roth

Rub Deep Heat on your bellend.  You'll deffo notice the difference. :scare: :cry: :scare:

Offline Moresomes

she kept asking why I havent cum yet.

Don't worry. You will once your balls drop.   :thumbsup:

Offline Plan R

I think there may be an element of sarcasm in some of the above posts..never mind
There is a technique that gives you just the right amount of sensitivity. Lots of us swear by it and have done for years

What you do (about half an hour before your due to 'perform' with a lady), is apply a large squeeze of toothpaste to your bell and immeadiately and vigorously rub it in - no delays
That all you need..
(it has the added advantage of making em enjoy sucking it cos its so minty)
Trust me this works every time  - it will work for you too. Its what they call a game changer  :thumbsup:

mediumjoe

Plan R. You have a wickedly  deviant mind, I do so hope that the very brave (or foolish)young man that dared to actually come on here with us old delinquents isn't totally pissed off . In answer to the question, the only thing that I can think is that he might have a huge cock, and the girl had to use lots of lube to be able to accommodate him . Lucky bastard.   Joe

Monsieur69

You ask if there is any way of stopping them. Answer is NO. They do this because they are not sexually excited by you and they are not naturally lubricating. Not only are they not excited by you they would like you to cum as quickly as possible and fuck off out of their lives so they can count the their money. Unfortunately for them the two are mutually exclusive. By that I mean- the more lube they use the less likely you are to cum. But as you may be the 10th cock of the day that is why they do it.

Offline hullad

Take a bucket of sand with you , just throw it in before entering and it will give you lots of purchase.

Note of caution ......

Do not do RO after throwng the sand in....

JimmRed

Take a bucket of sand with you , just throw it in before entering and it will give you lots of purchase.

Note of caution ......

Do not do RO after throwng the sand in....

Laughed way too hard at that. GJ