Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brighton Strip clubs  (Read 929 times)

Offline SwenyTodd

I'm visiting Brighton with some mates and we're keen for a strip club with busty girls.  Google shows there are three clubs in the town but anyone been there and experienced them on a Saturday night?

Offline jamiejay76

Not been for a while as I just think you can cut out the middle man and just go straight in to a brothel!
Plantinum lace ( east street) always good looking girls. Graces up north st is good too but been a while. Was a slight word going about years ago that there may be some extras but I dealt that was true. Just go straight to Brighton Belles and still save money!

Offline latex_demon

There was a place called Top Totty or something on Pavillion Parade, that was pretty good and not too wallet draining.

I recall Mimi worked there from years ago who was on and off on the Brighton scene, and she was utterly lovely.

If you're in a group, I would be tempted to head there again, as wasn't mad expensive. If you're on your own, you will only frustrate yourself to end up at home ransacking your dignity, so take advice given above. If you're in an all male group btw, brighton is tricky as they get really worried you're all gonna go crazy.