Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Check this 54 YO out  (Read 1694 times)

Offline hungrypunt

Gotta be the hottest 54 YO on AW...good luck with that one   :mad:

External Link/Members Only

first line of profile reads

Hi there and thankyou for taking the time to browse through my profile, im a recently published mature model, 54, years of age, wether your young and desire the experience of an older woman or be of a more discerning age i can promise you a memorable time

Offline jlike

Funny, because on her profile it says she is 22, bb as well.

Midlane

You can just imagine someone typing that from badly hand-written notes, where the 2 and 5 look similar, and not bothering to cross-check with the photos.

Online OakTree

Hi there and thankyou for taking the time to browse through my profile, im a recently published mature model, 54, years of age, wether your young and desire the experience of an older woman or be of a more discerning age i can promise you a memorable time

I recognised that line straight away.

External Link/Members Only.

Saw her about eighteen months ago, she bid on a RB

Just goes to show how some just blatantly copy someone else's profile.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:34:40 pm by OakTree »

Offline Widescreen

Link now dead.......

Offline Gordon Bennett

I think there's a lot of benefit in telling truth about the age. If that cracking 54 year old tried to claim she was 44 I'd find her somehow less alluring..... Fact she's hot AND in her 50s is a big turn on for me.

pking_paul