Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunette Hosta - Kensington  (Read 2213 times)

kane0

External Link/Members Only

Location was alright, in South Kensington, a certain place we all know!

What a stunning woman with a stunning body, the woman is even more attractive in real life! Some of her photos even make her look slightly masculine, probably due to the airbrushing these photographers insist on but nothing of the sort in reality as she is very feminine and looks like a model. Great tits, enhanced but feel great, nice pussy. In fact, she is near perfect appearance wise, the only flaw is a tacky Playboy tattoo on her hip not that it put me off or anything.

Great sensual blowjob and looking down at her was enough to make me shoot in her mouth, such a stunning woman! Good sex but not too energetic or enthusiastic, I did most of the work so to speak but it certainly was not a chore. I don’t know if she was into it, seemed to be doing all the noises and lines but sounded a bit scripted but the woman is just stunning and her attitude is polite and professional. Nice girl, good English so we were able to chat but a little quiet, tried to have a laugh with her but as always, maybe lost in translation.  I don’t usually see agency girls but there were a few on this sight I had my eye on and she was one of them. I have no idea why she doesn’t go independent as she was perfectly professional with good English and she is stunning and good at her job, baffles me sometimes, I am sure she would make twice as much if she was independent.

Offline The Film Director

Thanks for the review - keep them coming (so to speak)  :thumbsup:

Offline kasamaa

What a stunning woman with a stunning body, the woman is even more attractive in real life! Some of her photos even make her look slightly masculine, probably due to the airbrushing these photographers insist on but nothing of the sort in reality as she is very feminine and looks like a model. Great tits, enhanced but feel great, nice pussy. In fact, she is near perfect appearance wise, the only flaw is a tacky Playboy tattoo on her hip not that it put me off or anything.

Great sensual blowjob and looking down at her was enough to make me shoot in her mouth, such a stunning woman! Good sex but not too energetic or enthusiastic, I did most of the work so to speak but it certainly was not a chore. I don’t know if she was into it, seemed to be doing all the noises and lines but sounded a bit scripted but the woman is just stunning and her attitude is polite and professional. Nice girl, good English so we were able to chat but a little quiet, tried to have a laugh with her but as always, maybe lost in translation.  I don’t usually see agency girls but there were a few on this sight I had my eye on and she was one of them. I have no idea why she doesn’t go independent as she was perfectly professional with good English and she is stunning and good at her job, baffles me sometimes, I am sure she would make twice as much if she was independent.

Thanks OP, good start but lacking info

How did you make the booking? What was comms like?
Did you go for the hour or half hour? How much did you pay? Were there extras?
Did she allow kissing?
Was it OW or OWO?
I assume you had 2 rounds from reading your review?
Lots of positions or restricted to a few?
What was her personality like? Playful? Cold and stand offish?

Offline king tarzan

no mention of the very important physical deserts!!!!!! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hermanmunster

Thanks OP, good start but lacking info

How did you make the booking? What was comms like?
Did you go for the hour or half hour? How much did you pay? Were there extras?
Did she allow kissing?
Was it OW or OWO?
I assume you had 2 rounds from reading your review?
Lots of positions or restricted to a few?
What was her personality like? Playful? Cold and stand offish?

I had a good experience with Hosta a couple of weeks go.  Comms through Diva tend to be quick and professional - all you need.
DFK was very much on the menu,  she was really into it and wanted to continue.  OWO is good and this is what she believes you want as a client.

Personality wise - she is just a very nice lady, very friendly, all you could ask for.  Her English is very good - no risk of losing anything in translation.

She seemed willing to do anything to please (although I am probably less adventurous and demanding than some) all usual positions no problem.  All standard services were supplied - no extras there.

All standard services were supplied - no extras there.

Depends what you define as 'standard services' - both CIM and CIF are £50 extra.

Offline bukowski

was it the 9 floors of whores place?

edit: just seen it says Chelsea cloisters on her diva page
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 05:03:49 pm by bukowski »
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smellychip

Thanks for the review, she's on my short list for sure and good to hear she does OWO too

Offline king tarzan

I had a good experience with Hosta a couple of weeks go.  Comms through Diva tend to be quick and professional - all you need.
DFK was very much on the menu,  she was really into it and wanted to continue.  OWO is good and this is what she believes you want as a client.

Personality wise - she is just a very nice lady, very friendly, all you could ask for.  Her English is very good - no risk of losing anything in translation.

She seemed willing to do anything to please (although I am probably less adventurous and demanding than some) all usual positions no problem.  All standard services were supplied - no extras there.

That is what is of paramount importance.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hermanmunster

Depends what you define as 'standard services' - both CIM and CIF are £50 extra.

Of course, so what was the point of your comment? To show you have read the profile?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 03:04:05 pm by hermanmunster »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Review lacks detail, is so overly positive and fluffy about a Diva girl and manages to use the word "stunning" 5 times. Perhaps that could be put down to an over-enthusiastic first review, but OP managed this and 3 other posts in the first 35 minutes after registering. Furthermore, one of the other post had its authenticity questioned.

Doesn't quite add up for me.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Of course, so what was the point of your comment? To show you have read the profile?

I think his point was that many people, myself included, consider CIM is a standard service.

I think his point was that many people, myself included, consider CIM is a standard service.

:thumbsup:  It helps to list what services you got, in order to define what are 'standard services' - therefore no confusion.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 04:25:29 pm by The Film Director »

kane0

Literally pissing myself to the was "the 9 floors of whores place?", it was indeed. Comms through Diva was indeed quick and easy. Another girl who I was desperate to see even though they are not independent. Her English was so good and she is STUNNING so it's beyond me why she isn't independent!