Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fitness bunny aka Yvonne fitness  (Read 5175 times)

Offline Janis85

Hi,
does anyone know what happened with fitness bunny, has she retired? I wanted to visit her but her profile disappeared. Thanks for any reply

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HighHeelLover

Saw her last yr. great ass by far the best I've seen. She did say she was planning to quit at the end of last yr but think she stayed on for a bit. Most possibly has retired now

Offline BarryProudfoot

Hi,
does anyone know what happened with fitness bunny, has she retired? I wanted to visit her but her profile disappeared. Thanks for any reply

What were you waiting for? :unknown:

Offline JohnWayneBobbet

Hi,

I'd be wary of her, she is definitely not the girl in that photo above.

Offline PLeisure

I'd be wary of her, she is definitely not the girl in that photo above.
OK, very possible...
But, perhaps you could justify your grand statement? You know, so we have something concrete to work with  :rolleyes:

Have you seen her, maybe? Review incoming, possibly?

Offline BarryProudfoot

I've never understood why a girl with names such as "Fitness bunny aka Yvonne fitness aka FelicityFitness" doesn't have a dozen or more photos showing off her body instagram style :unknown:

Offline JohnWayneBobbet

OK, very possible...
But, perhaps you could justify your grand statement? You know, so we have something concrete to work with  :rolleyes:

Have you seen her, maybe? Review incoming, possibly?

Because its a girl off Instagram, CharlieRalph and she is definitely not British and doesn't live in London.

Offline BarryProudfoot

Because its a girl off Instagram, CharlieRalph and she is definitely not British and doesn't live in London.

:hi:

Offline HighHeelLover

:hi:

Yeah I've seen Yvonne and can definitely assure you that this isn't her. But saying that she does have a very good gym body no bigger than a size 8 fake boobs. Hands down one of the best asses I've seen.had no idea she was using stolen photos.

Offline BarryProudfoot

Yeah I've seen Yvonne and can definitely assure you that this isn't her. But saying that
she does have a very good gym body no bigger than a size 8 fake boobs. Hands down one of the best asses I've seen
.had no idea she was using stolen photos.

Why doesn't she just use her own photos then? :unknown:

Offline HighHeelLover

.had no idea she was using stolen photos.

Why doesn't she just use her own photos then? :unknown:

:unknown: she does have a banging gym body, she does have a small tattoo on her tummy as well. Maybe she thought it be better to use somebody's photos instead of her own n blurring out her tat to avoid being recognised??

She also best mates with EffieJames and she does a real bad job of slimming herself down with photoshop

Offline BarryProudfoot

:unknown:
she does have a banging gym body
, she does have a small tattoo on her tummy as well. Maybe she thought it be better to use somebody's photos instead of her own n blurring out her tat to avoid being recognised??

She also best mates with EffieJames and she does a real bad job of slimming herself down with photoshop

I'm sure she could've got creative with her own photos. She doesn't even display her bum :lol:

midlandz_boy88

calls herselft girl noelle now
are pics real, as she was using insta pics

Offline BarryProudfoot

calls herselft girl noelle now
are pics real, as she was using insta pics

Who knows :unknown: I don't understand why a "fitness bunny" would need to steal pictures :unknown: Put on your gym outfit and take some instal-type photos. Blur your face if needs be :music:

Offline pitboss691

I don’t suppose anyone has seen or heard of her since… By far my favourite punts, saw her 3 or 4 times.

Offline socksfellan2

I don’t suppose anyone has seen or heard of her since… By far my favourite punts, saw her 3 or 4 times.

You've been on this forum for 9 months and your first comment revived a dead thread in order to elicit information

Why should anybody be inclined to offer you anything when you've contributed nothing here? Especially considering you've seen the lady in question multiple times in the past

Perhaps if you post some reviews and otherwise give back to the forum, people will be happy to share with you?

Offline pitboss691

Yep correct, I’ve been a member for 9 months, I haven’t reviewed as I haven’t punted over covid and now hoping to get back in the saddle which is why I posted. Thanks for the welcome sweet cheeks

Offline LLPunting

Yep correct, I’ve been a member for 9 months, I haven’t reviewed as I haven’t punted over covid and now hoping to get back in the saddle which is why I posted. Thanks for the welcome sweet cheeks

Good luck finding her sweet cheeks, most vets would've had her personal number by 4 visits. 

Offline Chris Turner

I saw her back in Dec 2018. One of the best punts easily. Very friendly and we had a great time with her vibrating wand. She mentioned that she wants to get into films as an actress etc so I guess is now focusing on that. I'd love to have another date with her.