Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended 30mins girls (£40-£70)  (Read 2143 times)

Offline xsw21

I was hoping to get a list of girls that give a great service for under £70 at 30mins…

Only recommend girls that you have seen and can confirm that their service is top notch!

Offline sexy_young_guy

Two I've seen come to mind:

Isabella / Suzanne - Brazillian woman in mid-20s near Streatham, she's had a few positive reviews on here, £60 for 30 mins. Energetic sex, and seemed to enjoy it when I got her to be a bit dominant during sex (slapping and spitting me with her on top - I like things a little kinky). Blowjob was covered and short is my own complaint. External Link/Members Only

Lisa - English girl, mid-20s, been around for about a year but has moved location a lot. Currently in Enfield. £70 for 30 mins. She's great for CIM. Very friendly, and pretty face. Again there's plenty of reviews of her on here, I think she's changed profile URL though so probably search lisa rather than just the ID External Link/Members Only

Offline xsw21

andy3p

Two I've seen come to mind:

Isabella / Suzanne - Brazillian woman in mid-20s near Streatham, she's had a few positive reviews on here, £60 for 30 mins. Energetic sex, and seemed to enjoy it when I got her to be a bit dominant during sex (slapping and spitting me with her on top - I like things a little kinky). Blowjob was covered and short is my own complaint. External Link/Members Only

Lisa - English girl, mid-20s, been around for about a year but has moved location a lot. Currently in Enfield. £70 for 30 mins. She's great for CIM. Very friendly, and pretty face. Again there's plenty of reviews of her on here, I think she's changed profile URL though so probably search lisa rather than just the ID External Link/Members Only

Lisa looks really cute :thumbsup:

Shy-boy