Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee or platinum CIndy  (Read 1348 times)

Persie

Can anyone PM their numbers?

Offline iPad3

Can't speak for Dee but Cindy only gives out her number once you've booked so I would suggest if you want to see her you make contact via mail first.

A random call from someone she doesn't know is unlikely to go down well and could well mean she won't see you.

Offline tightfoot69

Just Email them on AW

Without trying to gatecrash this thread, I have booked an appointment with Dee for next week for the first time. She has not confirmed it though even after I asked her to. I don't want her booking anybody else in the timeslot by accident. Maybe she is wary because I had to cancel the last appointment with her because of a cold sore and is keeping options open, I don't know. I really want to see her, she sounds great.

rogerc23

Message them through awork suggesting a meet time and they will reply with their number,worked for me

mrhappypants

tightfoot,

I have found Dee reliable if you make a booking through the adultwork website.  She typically does not confirm my appointments until the day before - I suspect she likes to keep her options open for a longer booking.  This obviously isn't ideal but she is pretty organised (and an amazing shag).

Offline tightfoot69

tightfoot,

I have found Dee reliable if you make a booking through the adultwork website.  She typically does not confirm my appointments until the day before - I suspect she likes to keep her options open for a longer booking.  This obviously isn't ideal but she is pretty organised (and an amazing shag).

Thanks for the info. I have booked for 2 hours so hopefully wont be ditched  :dash:. Can't wait to see her.