Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: analqueen1  (Read 3827 times)

swanter

External Link/Members Only

has anyone seen her? how is her face, this is what will probably make or break wether i book her

Offline hendrix

She has appeared in this thread as a recommendation:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21400.msg333354#new

I've had her on the hotlist for ages but am put off by the "extras".

swanter

extras being 20 for swallow and 40 for anal?

Offline hendrix

extras being 20 for swallow and 40 for anal?

Yep. Just a personal thing for me, but I like "all in" prices, I don't want to think about what I have/haven't paid for in the heat of the moment.

Offline KentAde

Yep. Just a personal thing for me, but I like "all in" prices, I don't want to think about what I have/haven't paid for in the heat of the moment.

Absolutely agree Hendrix. Why girls have to charge 'extras' is beyond me! All of nothing....!

Offline Luke

also sounds a bit rich to hear analqueen is charging extra for anal, surely if its your core skill it should be in your default price!

Offline Hantsolo

also sounds a bit rich to hear analqueen is charging extra for anal, surely if its your core skill it should be in your default price!

:thumbsup: +1

swanter

true

swanter

feedback and ratings are both good, just need someone to describe her face ..

Offline emirates52

I've met her and thought she had a very pretty and sexy face. She is very friendly and accommodating, and into what she does. The extras thing is a bit odd as she genuinely seems to adore anal sex.

swanter

Offline Riprock

She'd move higher up my HL on a good review.

Looks like a proper PAWG.  As already mentioned, slight contradiction of charging extra for your so called USP.  She's missing a trick there.

RR

rf017

Not everyone wants Anal.

Would it be fair to pay for Anal if you don't want to do her backs doors in as it's not everyone's cup of tea.

She loves Anal hence the name but she is also fair in not charging in her rate to those who don't want Anal.

90% of girls charge extra for Anal on AW so I don't see the issue.

Shy-boy

I've seen one of her movies. Her face is ok. She's not what you'd call a very attractive woman, probably a 5/10. Not someone you'd necessarily want to take home to your mother, but if you saw her in a weatherspoons after a few pints you'd definitely want to get her in the back of your micra.

On the subject of her, been trying to get hold of her for a meet for ages, but she never answers the phone or responds to my emails. Cow!