Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet_girl25 Enfield  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

This girl ticks a lot of boxes for me in terms of her looks. However she's another Romanian in Enfield, though she has what appears to be legit feedback. Anyone seen her yet?

Offline bestbefore

The feedback seems genuine. Body looks great. But may charge extras as she says that pricing does not include everything on enjoys list.

Offline hendrix

She bid on a rb of mine a while back..good comms, which is usually a good sign.

Offline Rowntree

Saw her on Saturday.

Was hoping for an hour but got delayed in traffic on the A10 so had to go for 30mins since I had to be somewhere else afterwards.

Fabulous slim girl, speaks perfect English with Italian accent, good fun. She makes it clear from the start that No OWO, and NO DFK.

If it was nearer I would visit again.

Offline hardhans75

Saw her on Saturday.

Was hoping for an hour but got delayed in traffic on the A10 so had to go for 30mins since I had to be somewhere else afterwards.

Fabulous slim girl, speaks perfect English with Italian accent, good fun. She makes it clear from the start that No OWO, and NO DFK.

If it was nearer I would visit again.

No OWO No DFK , typical Romanian and you paid 50 pounds for half hour.

Online finn5555

gemsdiamond

I've contacted here about hardsports as this is my thing.
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

This girl ticks a lot of boxes for me in terms of her looks. However she's another Romanian in Enfield, though she has what appears to be legit feedback. Anyone seen her yet?